FIP 09-Dec-14
Zinger 10-Dec-14
Zinger 10-Dec-14
Zinger 10-Dec-14
havoc 15-Dec-14
07-Dec-14
Very cool - Thanks for sharing!

07-Dec-14
RC could you take a couple pics a little further away at different angles? I did a euro of the one I shot this year but haven't decided whether the 40 bucks for the skull hooker is worth it or not.

07-Dec-14
Howatt and Matrix I'm sure will love this idea! LOL

07-Dec-14
You do know, and you do care, and I'm right on topic. Are you the only one capable of sending a topic off the rails? I was just stating that Howatt and Matrix would love this idea. Wouldn't you agree? I mean it's pure genius!

08-Dec-14
Good idea, do you reconnect the bottom jaw? I was planning on reattaching it on mine until my dogs got ahold of it. That leads me to another question, is it safe to give my dogs the bottom portion of the leg after I cut it off? From knee to hoof.

08-Dec-14
Right!

08-Dec-14
Matrix came up with it as well!

I can look up anyone's IP address simply because we have a tool here at work that is a basic firewall against theft or infringement of our trade secrets. I believe the tool is available to the publuc, but is pricey. I can right click on any post, click source, and read what state, what city, and what the adress is. The IP address does change slightly on their provider's router, but they are pretty darned accurate. I've been a moderator on a few forums for over ten years, and can smell a catfish pretty quick. They tend to agree with themselves, have similar interests, use the same catch phrases, and forget that people can look at other forums such as Facebook or twitter accounts following those same IP addresses. It's not CIA stuff, but even a little guy like me can see who's who in the grand scheme of things. It is quite amusing watching people trip over their silly reindeer games! Oh well, carry on! LOL

There's plenty of people doing it by the way. The thing I find most interesting, is people pretend, or make up an alternative person, so they can say one thing as character 1, and say another thing as character 2, and so on. You just never know who you really have. I'm quite convinced that several people have multi-personalities, and struggle themselves knowing who they truly are any longer? The internet has really empowered people under anonymity, to be who they only wish they could be. Otherwise under normal conditions (face to face) they're just "normal". Kind of sad.

08-Dec-14

Pete-pec's embedded Photo
This is just one person. A simple screenshot and there are many many more IP addresses beyond this. I can look up even greater detail than I thought? I talked to our IT guy, and he said it can do way more than I know. In other words, they know when I message from work, how long I was logged in, what IP addresses were part of any particular thread on any WWW link I happened to visit. I learned a little something as well.

Neat stuff. I can't wait to learn more.

08-Dec-14

08-Dec-14
Ron started the thread. Although this is one of those exact catch phrases I was referring to, he didn't have a problem with the hijack......or did he? LOL

It's all good buddy. I just find it humerous. You have zero impact in my world, and likewise, I the same.

Carry on. I like Euro mounts. Yep, acetone works better than IPA, and some people will do a head for a backstrap, and some guys hate gun deer hunting, and others like to post pictures of deer camp, hiding faces and backgrounds, and some people post on their Facebook that they already voted, and are heading north, and advise not to vote for Mary Burke/doyle, and "other" people post on here that they are heading north and already voted, but advise not to vote for Mary Burke/doyle. It's a crazy world. Time to check my cameras. I have them encased in steel boxes to prevent theft!

Poker anyone? Because I'm all in!

08-Dec-14
Howatt and Matrix might argue that with yourself Ron? What they have to say, has the same value you know? LOL.

09-Dec-14
#bump

09-Dec-14
I just use Screws. Works fine for me

09-Dec-14
That is funny Pete!

09-Dec-14
FIP - You may want to check - But....I think ya might have a screw loose! :^)

Sorry - sometimes so hard to resist!

Happy Holiday!

09-Dec-14

FIP's embedded Photo
FIP's embedded Photo
Pete what you are doing is nothing new. RC has been goofing around with tracking IPs for years it’s not hard at all. He uses proxies to hide his IP but does not understand the next step to trace back to his real IP is very simple. Since I posted my comment above these IP’s have looked. RC is the one coming out of New York and the next 2 out of Kansas (obsessed). If he only knew how simple it is to drill down to his location he would stop wasting all his time. To me who really cares. In the end none of it really matters. Look at my IP I could care less.

I have a friend in the Military who is a computer genus. What he does for America is nothing short of amazing. Few years back he was visiting me and I told him about this one dude that was on line all the time being a D bag. He says do you want me to destroy his computer. I said no it’s not that big of a deal the guy just a loser. He says do you want to see his hard drive files and watch him via a cam I put on his computer screen? I say now that sounds like fun. So I bait him with a comment on one of his threads and 15 minutes later I can watch his fat face and with a split screen look at his computer screen and what he is typing. I can look over all his hard dive and see what he has on there. All I can say is the dude has serious problems.

09-Dec-14
How childish is this? No matter what someone did in the past, this was an informative thread until all the kids came out to play. Uh-oh, maybe now they will see that I am another RC in disguise?

09-Dec-14
Captain, this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the past. Try checking out the present. You may have to read between the lines.

I agree, I have stooped to that level, but don't you at some point get so sick and damn tired of the smoke and mirrors? When everyone else is the liar, there comes a point when you have to call "all in"!

Back to the topic. 3/4 inch wood dowels countersunk in a piece of wood at a slight angle works great. Cheap and easy!

09-Dec-14
The "Bowfight" at its finest. Starts out as a tip for hanging a euro skull and BINGO!

09-Dec-14
LOL such a waste of time all this BS you take the time to type out as the real world passes you by. You call and report this to whom ever you like. ROTFLOL

But yes screws work better and cost a fraction of the hanger.

Billy Ray :^)

10-Dec-14
You can do all the fancy IP research to figure out Howatt and RC are the same guy a month or so ago I just looked at RC's FB page and he posted the same link as Howatt did on here only a minute or two apart. Coincidence? I don't think so. Problem is that the moderators don't seem to care. RC has been banned numorous times under different names and yet he still comes back and the moderators do nothing about it.

10-Dec-14
On the plaque it came on from the taxidermist.

10-Dec-14
I thought it was so that you could argue with yourself!

15-Dec-14
Guys, thanks for posting the tips, found it very useful, the other "stuff" I could do without.

• Sitka Gear