DeerBuilder.com
deer for diner
Connecticut
Contributors to this thread:
LimeyMotors 09-Dec-14
LimeyMotors 09-Dec-14
bigbuckbob 09-Dec-14
09-Dec-14
We've been eating deer atleast once a week,sometimes twice. Every time I cook and eat, it reminds me of the great day when BBB took his buck.great memories of the days hunt and all the events of the day.just makes me smile. Thanks to BBB sharing a bunch of the meat, my self and a few of my neighbors have deer on the menu.- Duncan

09-Dec-14
We've been eating deer atleast once a week,sometimes twice. Every time I cook and eat, it reminds me of the great day when BBB took his buck.great memories of the days hunt and all the events of the day.just makes me smile. Thanks to BBB sharing a bunch of the meat, my self and a few of my neighbors have deer on the menu.- Duncan

09-Dec-14
Duncan

just got back from business trip to MD and had a nice venison chop on Sunday. I was prepared to chew on a tough piece of meat (it was an old buck), but boy was it tender. I rubbed some hamburger spices on both sides, put it on the grill and cooked it med rare like a good steak and it came out beautiful. There was more than enough meat from that deer for just me to eat so glad to share it. Thawing out some of the hamburg for tomorrow night.

It's been a long time between deer over the last several years and I forgot how much I love the taste. Enjoy!!

• Sitka Gear