CurveBow 11-Dec-14
CurveBow 11-Dec-14
RON 11-Dec-14
Bernie P. 12-Dec-14
onepin 12-Dec-14
RON 12-Dec-14
onepin 12-Dec-14
11-Dec-14
Anyone know approx snow depth in hancock? going there on the 19th for 4 days to finish up bow season. have a nice parcel thats a good 500 yds in from the road. my truck is good in snow but not 2 feet of it. thx for any info

11-Dec-14
Don't know where Hancock is. In Madison County, my buddy says there's an inch of ice with 12" of wet slop on top of it.... Likely to be killer crunch to it, at least in the mornings and evenings.... Would prefer powder; for a sneak attack!

>>>>-------->

11-Dec-14
Don't know where Hancock is. In Madison County, my buddy says there's an inch of ice with 12" of wet slop on top of it.... Likely to be killer crunch to it, at least in the mornings and evenings.... Would prefer powder; for a sneak attack!

>>>>-------->

11-Dec-14

>>>>-------->

11-Dec-14

>>>>-------->

11-Dec-14

>>>>-------->

11-Dec-14

>>>>-------->

11-Dec-14

>>>>-------->

11-Dec-14
BOW SEASON CLOSES ON THE 16 OF DEC!!

12-Dec-14
That's what I was wondering about.

12-Dec-14
YEAH i know my bad. looked quick at the calender,its saturday the 13th for the last 4 days.

12-Dec-14
any way there is about 4 " of snow in hancock

12-Dec-14
great thx for the info Leaving in 8 hrs get in for midnite 5 hr nap and have at it

• Sitka Gear