Dr. Deer 11-Dec-14
Buckiller 11-Dec-14
steve 12-Dec-14
Bowmenbob 12-Dec-14
Andyw 12-Dec-14
bigjoe 12-Dec-14
shawn_in_MA 15-Dec-14
11-Dec-14
I am really thinking of buying a new 2015 elite 32.Has anybody had experence with one yet:?I did shoot it and it feels great.Great draw and a great wall the holding weight seems lite.

11-Dec-14
Looks good on paper and at least they are honest when it comes to speed. Where do you plan on buying at? There are no dealers in CT as far as Elite website shows.

11-Dec-14
I called Flying Arrow Sports in NY, closest dealer to CT. Ouch!

$900 - bow

$140 - 1 piece / 4 arrows quiver

$185 - rest Elite HDX Ultrarest

$100 - stabilizer (7 1/4" at 6.6oz)

$40 - wooden handgrip

$150 - G5 Optix XR2 sight (my preference)

========================================

drum roll ... Total - $1515 plus tax plus gas ... probably close to $1800

All the above in black, no tax added - NY is 8.5% I believe. Maybe it is an outstanding bow but for the money you can have 2 other bows (primary and backup) in the same class or very close. I think deer do not care which bow we use and how much it cost after all.

In case you are determined here is the address -->> 92 Old Route 6, Carmel, New York 10512 - Phone: 845.228.5330 - Email: [email protected]

11-Dec-14
Barry at Newbury Archery in CT is an Elite Dealer. I travel from NY to see him and have been nothing but extremely pleased with him and his shop. he takes the time that is needed to really make sure you are happy and set up properly...whether you spend $100 or $2,000.00 I strongly recommend you look into him and his shop.

11-Dec-14
I have a friend that is an Elite dealer if your close to the CT/MA border not a bad ride. Teepee archery in Acton Mass.

11-Dec-14
I love my Elite but havent tried the new one and for the money I paid prob wont get another for a couple years. Where in CT you from? Theirs an Elite dealer in Belchertown, MA.

11-Dec-14
There is also a elite dealer in Winsted

11-Dec-14
Andover archery is a huge Elite dealer.

11-Dec-14
I have the new Synergy by Elite. I should have gotten the draw length 1/2" longer, because I am not extended enough when I shoot. I think that's why I don't love the bow yet. Awesome draw smoothness, no shock, quietest (by a lot) bow I have ever shot. Love the grip, reminds me of a black widow bow. I think when it fits me better I will be in love with it. Right now Im just in Like with it. Might get a NoCam also, just because I am curious.

11-Dec-14
Check Andover Archery in Andover. I think they sell elite

12-Dec-14
Will that 1500 bucks make you a better hunter ? I still have my 2005 bowtech tribute . Dave just bought a new bow hoyt after his bowtech was stolen he hates it .Its all up to you and what's shoots better in YOUR HANDS .Good luck

12-Dec-14
I going to deal with barry at newberry archery,Im very happy with him and his shop, mi used have my own shop.Thanks

12-Dec-14
Andover archery. Mark and Gary Hall are top notch guys. Ps, try the 35 before you pull the trigger.

12-Dec-14
yea go see Mark at andover he will take care of u.

15-Dec-14
Tepee archery in Acton MA has both E32, E35, and new Synergy in stock.

• Sitka Gear