Stlhtr 14-Dec-14
bigbuckbob 14-Dec-14
ROBZ7 14-Dec-14
Ridgehunter 14-Dec-14
Dr. Deer 16-Dec-14
12-Dec-14

ROBZ7's embedded Photo
ROBZ7's embedded Photo
So my wife got into hunting 3-4 years ago and as I posted before this year I was able to put her on her first buck. Now she's addicted and has been competing with me to get my number one hit lister this year. Given I have to work and she's a stay at home mom she's able to hunt much more than me so yesterday she got it done. I might as well retire hunting ??

12-Dec-14
Can't believe she will let you get away with (I have to work and she's a stay at home mom)but that is a nice looking buck and a great problem to have wish I could TALK to my wife about hunting Congrats on a NICE buck !!!!

12-Dec-14
Nice one, congrats. Retire from hunting and keep on working.

12-Dec-14
haha...that will teach ya! Congrats to your wife on a nice buck!

12-Dec-14
Great story.

How long was the deer dead? It looks like it's been resting on it's side for quite some time. Have her fill us in on the details, love to hear them.

12-Dec-14
Awesome - well done RobZ7. That's a good kind of monster!

12-Dec-14
Good lord, what a nice buck!! A big congrats to your wife on such a nice buck! What a great season she has had!

12-Dec-14
NOt a bad problem to have! Great deer!

Can't wait to get more details on the hunt/deer

12-Dec-14
It will only be a problem when you start complaining she is never home becaue she is always hunting and you are home with the kids.

12-Dec-14
Nope, you're wrong. She shot a monster...you've created HEAVEN.

12-Dec-14
Haha I'm going to fire the nany that will keep her home ??. She's been hunting him hard this year , cold weather, snow and she hates the cold but she's been determined. Couldn't be happier for her. She shot him off what I call the "killer" stand which has produced two 135s one 150 (my buck last year) and her two bucks this year all just in the last 4 years. It's just a great high ridge funnel that bucks travel. She shot him around 4pm she got out because she felt she hit him low. Rage did the job though. He went a long ways but we found him this morning. Brutal drag but we took our time and well worth it. Unreal blood trail for nearly 1 mile and he finally bedded near a creek and that's where I found him this morning.

12-Dec-14
Great Buck! Great Wife! Congrats!!!!!

12-Dec-14
Wow! A mile? Great job on the follow up

12-Dec-14
congrats to both of you.!!!!!!!!.....theres always knitting deer on pillow cases dude..

12-Dec-14
Congrats to your wife and her teacher!! Bruiser!!

12-Dec-14
Congrats beauty of a buck

12-Dec-14
Congrats to your Wife......I'm wondering if you're the same guy I bumped into in Seymour one Saturday morning, guy was hunting with his wife and were both nice people.

12-Dec-14
Nice buck! Congrats

12-Dec-14
Congrats to both of you nice buck !!

12-Dec-14
Cuntrytocity we are both nice people but I'm from easton and hunt around the area here

12-Dec-14
What a nice christmas present! great job!

12-Dec-14
Congrats to ur wife rob that's a monster brought my wife out earlier in the season that ended her thoughts on coming again and mine she couldn't sit still was worse than my 7 yr old

12-Dec-14
Congratulations to her great deer and your a great teacher to keep her at it . Mine would only scout with me in summer and that's just for the exercise she couldn't sit still for more than 5 min of that was like speed scouting not what I like to do .

12-Dec-14
Great buck! Congrats to the huntress!

12-Dec-14
Absolutely fantastic!!!! Congrats to your wife bro.

12-Dec-14
Congrats nice buck !

12-Dec-14
That is fantastic, congrats to you both!

12-Dec-14
Congrats, Awesome Buck!

12-Dec-14
WOW! That's great, congratulations to both of you!

12-Dec-14
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. She's still on cloud 9

12-Dec-14
Wow great buck. Congrats.

13-Dec-14
Congrats to your wife rob that's great big deer. I'm in Easton haven't seen anything like that this year. good to know they are around and hopefully passing the genes

13-Dec-14
Great Buck! Congrats to your wife!!

13-Dec-14
Congratulations, nice buck, nice photo, great smile.

14-Dec-14
Nice buck! Congrats!

14-Dec-14
Rob,

just admit it, you're not happy about being shown up by a newbie!! She's got the knack, women's intuition, that 6th sense when it comes to hunting. I with my wife would catch the bug, way to go!!

I know you're REALLY happy and proud, and you have every right to be.

14-Dec-14
Haha thanx guys. Not going to lie I would have loved to have taken him but I'm very happy for her. I have been very fortunate last 3 years it was her turn this year to get the big one

14-Dec-14
Great buck,Congrats to your wife! Rob if you retire from hunting(yeah right)you taught her well she'll do just fine for the family while your working.I really don't think your going to be able to live with this and will be in the stand tomorrow.lol

16-Dec-14
Hows about some other views of that deer rack? Coulda made a joke there.

• Sitka Gear