Moultrie Mobile
this fella pretty much nailed it........
West Virginia
Contributors to this thread:
shakyheadsabol 13-Dec-14
Babysaph 13-Dec-14
WBowhunt 14-Dec-14
Spec 14-Dec-14
Babysaph 14-Dec-14
Spec 16-Dec-14
bubbastump 16-Dec-14
gobbler 16-Dec-14
sundaynwv 16-Dec-14
babysaph 16-Dec-14
wvbuckmaster 19-Dec-14
Babysaph 19-Dec-14
gobbler 19-Dec-14
WVM&M 19-Dec-14
Babysaph 20-Dec-14
WBowhunt 22-Dec-14
gobbler 22-Dec-14
Babysaph 22-Dec-14
gobbler 22-Dec-14
13-Dec-14

shakyheadsabol's embedded Photo
shakyheadsabol's embedded Photo

13-Dec-14
Yep and when people are not hunting they have to get the money somewhere

14-Dec-14
He missed the fact that RB tags are $20+ a wack.

14-Dec-14
Amen, wait till next year there will be even more doe and youth seasons. This states deer management is a joke. I wish they would just sell T-shirts instead of tags to generate money.

14-Dec-14
We can have a youth crossbow season.

16-Dec-14
Its coming then 3-4 more special doe seasons. You will probably have to kill a doe next year before you can squirrel hunt or fish.

16-Dec-14
doe season extended into late Jan is fine with me...

16-Dec-14
I don't like those late doe seasons because I think too many button bucks and bucks that have already shed get killed.

16-Dec-14
^^^AGREE^^^

16-Dec-14
I agree but I am hunting with a recurve and have to have the deer on top of me. I can tell a doe from a button buck or a deer that has shed his horns. Now with a rifle I know guys are just shooting deer.

19-Dec-14
piss poor management on the part of our dnr.all they are worried about is their next 21 dollars for a extra tag.they need to take some responsibility and quit blaming the weather year after year.so what it rained.i have hunted more this year in the rain than ever.they just need to admit they screwed up and maybe its time for some changes in the leadership of our dnr!!!

19-Dec-14
Change is coming.

19-Dec-14
WHAT???

Who kidnapped Babysaph, and what have you done with him?

19-Dec-14
Too funny. But i think he is only referring to a change in the name of the dnr director.

20-Dec-14
I didn't realize our DNR guy worked for the insurance companies. No wonder the deer limits are what they are

22-Dec-14

WBowhunt's embedded Photo
WBowhunt's embedded Photo
I think this guy said it better

22-Dec-14
I've always said the best hunting was spotlighting the last 2 weeks of August. Bucks are still in groups out in the fields. Sometimes you can get 3 or 4 at once. Weather is still warm and makes for good beer drinking while you're hunting.

22-Dec-14
Gobbler. Sounds like you have been to Pendleton county.,lol

22-Dec-14
I grew up there and helped develop some of techniques involved in modern day spotlighting. Now I've switched to all night vision equipment and rifle silencers. You have to keep up with technology.

• Sitka Gear