Dennis Razza 15-Dec-14
Rut Nut 17-Dec-14
Dennis Razza 17-Dec-14
Rut Nut 17-Dec-14
outpostdave 17-Dec-14
Gonzo 17-Dec-14
15-Dec-14

Dennis Razza's Link
I posted this video of the buck I shot last season in pa on the big game forum... here's a link for those interested. Hope you like it!

15-Dec-14
Thanks Stick!

15-Dec-14
Nice Dennis! I'll be contacting you soon:) See my post on the musings thread please?

15-Dec-14
Cool video Dennis, great buck also. Congrats again

Mike

15-Dec-14
Very nice, Dennis.. Congrats

15-Dec-14
Nice job!

15-Dec-14
Thanks guys!

15-Dec-14
Nice Dennis, You did better on the video than alot i have seen. Can you share what editing software you used?

15-Dec-14
Thanks tobywon, I tried to keep it simple. I was using cyber link powerdirect12. Read a lot of good reviews before I bought it. Very easy to use.

17-Dec-14
Nice shot and buck, Dennis! How far was it? Looked like a pretty good distance. How 'bout to the far edge of the field? (You may have said this in the video, but I don;t have sound ;-)

17-Dec-14
Rut, it is about 35 yds to edge of field.I try to keep my plots long and skinny... shooting distance to other side is ideal. I Guessed the shot at 43 yrs but don't use a rage finder so not sure. I don't like the long shoots! I'm a 20 and under guy but do practice long for elk and other game. Felt good about the shot and distance that night.

17-Dec-14
Yeah, that's about what I was guessing by the arc of the shot. Figured about 40.

I'm the same way. Avg shot probably about 22y. But have taken a few pushing 35. Would take a 40 in the right circumstances.

COngrats on a good shot and deer! :)

17-Dec-14
Great video and Buck! Well done Dennis.

17-Dec-14
Nice Dennis...!

• Sitka Gear