Turkeyhunter 24-Jan-15
Turkeyhunter 24-Jan-15
speedkills 27-Jan-15
Naz 27-Jan-15
RutNut 27-Jan-15
Novemberforever 27-Jan-15
FIP 27-Jan-15
15-Dec-14
Seems early to see bucks shedding horns but winter came early. Anyone else find sheds yet?

15-Dec-14
Happens very year. Some shed early some shed late. Antlers that is :-)

15-Dec-14
Neighbor shot a buck with horns gone during ML season but it had a broken leg.

16-Dec-14
Drove by a deer farm yesterday and one of the four bucks in the pen had shed one side. Not sure how that relates to wild deer, but maybe no different??

16-Dec-14
yes heard some are finding sheds

16-Dec-14

Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
What do you guys think of this photo that I got on November 10th?

The body on this deer looks like a 2 1/2 year old buck to me. It has a neck like a buck and it has dark tarsals like a buck but obviously no antlers.

I wonder if his antlers got broke off in a fight or they shed early for some reason or its a very "manly" doe...?

16-Dec-14
I have a picture from last week that looks like a buck, a lot like Mike's photo, but nothing on its head.

16-Dec-14
Face/body sure looks like a buck. Doesn't look "stressed" either (actually looks like it has been eating well). Odd!

16-Dec-14
That pic reminds me of a doe I saw a couple weeks ago...she looked like she was on steroids, huge muscular body, big blocky head, no antlers. If it weren't for the fawn she had with her I would've sworn it was a buck.

16-Dec-14
I'm guessing broke off his horns. I had a 1 1/2 year-old running around that broke off his horns in October and was hoping he made it thru the season.

17-Dec-14

youngcd12's embedded Photo
youngcd12's embedded Photo
Does this look like a buck who might've dropped his antlers already? If not I thought it looks like a pretty big doe.

17-Dec-14
Looks like a farm-fattened doe to me, but pretty far from camera and difficult angle to tell much.

18-Dec-14
Cool picture.

18-Dec-14
"She's all about that base, bout that base, bout that base, no treble." She is "bring'n booty backkkk" That is one big arse doe. Texas heart shot in the making.

18-Dec-14

Craig Loberger's embedded Photo
Craig Loberger's embedded Photo
I found this fresh one in a deer bed in Florence County last weekend.

I can't reveal the exact location because this spork may become a full blown fork next year and I don't want you guys horning in on my action.

12-Jan-15

Turkeyhunter's embedded Photo
From a trail camera - taken yesterday

12-Jan-15

12-Jan-15
Check my logs . Earlist Dec 26th . Latest March 17th

12-Jan-15
cool pics turkey hunter

12-Jan-15
I had repositioned that camera three days ago on a trail that look promising. Those two bucks were following a couple of does with their fawns. Six deer in a row. A whitetail parade.

18-Jan-15

lame crowndip's embedded Photo
lame crowndip's embedded Photo
Found this ANTLER yesterday during one of our buckthorn-cutting forays. Almost ran over it with the 4-wheeler. Seems that the deer come in at night looking over our handiwork. Rather pleasant to see the fresh tracks each morning....

21-Jan-15

Silvrtip's embedded Photo
Silvrtip's embedded Photo
Number one for 2015, found on 1-15. I have seen only one buck with 1 antler on my cameras, all others had there pair. Good luck Shed Hunters!!!

Silvrtip

21-Jan-15
As of last week only one buck on cam has lost a side. I did find one side to a spiker. They typically shed the 2nd week of Feb or so around here.

24-Jan-15

I've only got one buck on camera in the last two weeks that has lost a side.

24-Jan-15

So far everyone else has a complete set...

24-Jan-15

had the girls out with me today while performing corrective pruning on bur oak and they came-up empty on their antler hunting....

27-Jan-15
checked my cameras this past weekend and all bucks have both sides except one little fork buck has lost one side that it must have lost recently.

27-Jan-15
Most years I photograph bucks with antlers right into early to mid-March. Not all hold 'em, but many do here in farm country.

27-Jan-15
The big buck that tried to make himself a hood ornament on my Suburban this morning had both sides.

27-Jan-15
Lots of bucks out last weekend all with both sides. 2/14 is the start date.

27-Jan-15

FIP's embedded Photo
FIP's embedded Photo
This buck shed. Then this guy came along and took them. If anyone can help me identify him that would be nice. For years he has taken sheds on me.

• Sitka Gear