GoJakesGo 17-Dec-14
Bow Crazy 17-Dec-14
Pasquinell 17-Dec-14
happygolucky 17-Dec-14
Pasquinell 17-Dec-14
happygolucky 17-Dec-14
happygolucky 17-Dec-14
16-Dec-14
No disrespect and glad you made it but I am scratching my head as to what was the reason for this thread?

There are 42 references to "I" and "me" maybe?

Like I said glad your ok though. Stay away from that shellfish from here on.

I went to a local Mexican restaurant after bowling Saturday and started to choke on the tortilla to the point where my wife freaked. Things came out ok but it taught me to slow down and chew more. You just never know. Those epi pens are life savers for sure.

17-Dec-14
Had to be a very scary moment for your wife. Get well.

P.S.-If your allergic to venison, I'll take that poison off your hands lol

17-Dec-14
Why the thread? Maybe to warn us fellow bowhunters if we eat shell fish and our palms and soles turn red and start to ach to do something about it. Thanks for posting! BC

17-Dec-14
Bow Crazy/RC - please clarify the wording to prevent shell fish issues. When you both wrote "soles turn red and start to ach" Did you both mean arch or ache?

17-Dec-14
This has what exactly to do with bowhunting? I ate a muffin this morning. Isn't that stuff people "tweet" versus posting on a bow hunting site. Gunna get coffee now...

Sans computer? Sams cell phone too - yeah right. Posted as RC and defended as Howatt. Great attempt at a cover up and points to the agenda behind this worthless thread that has no business being on bowsite.

17-Dec-14

Pasquinell's embedded Photo
Pasquinell's embedded Photo
Happy it is kinda creepy isnt it? Rancatt Howtree

17-Dec-14

happygolucky's embedded Photo
Creepy ain't the word Pasq. Sad comes to mind. A little bit of cuckoo too ;).

17-Dec-14

• Sitka Gear