babysaph 11-Mar-15
babysaph 11-Mar-15
Ron Miller 12-Mar-15
woodstick 03-Aug-15
Jim Casto Jr 03-Aug-15
woodstick 03-Aug-15
Jim Casto Jr 04-Aug-15
16-Dec-14
Jimmy, I know we leave for Florida and your Annual hog hunt in a month or so, I have a couple of questions, {1} Is Dave still going to Florida with us ? {2} If so who is staying with Who in the motel rooms, Reason I asked, Lonnie said if He was staying, Sleeping with Dave, He was gonna SLEEP NUDE ! We dont want that to happen. Hope we can work something else out, Then again, maybe we should pair them up ! Let me know something, OK ?

16-Dec-14
All I can say is don't stay with Miller if he has been eating deer meat.,

17-Dec-14
they don't call lonnie BIG SEXY for nothing

17-Dec-14
Oh my! I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Not an image I'd like to think about--if you don't mind, Ron.

As far as I know, Dr. Dave is still going, and as for sleeping arrangements, all I know is, I don't sleep with anyone--except the wife, and the rest of you are on your own.

17-Dec-14
JR, remember your Ol Buddy Kenny ? Remember when you said he could hang with me ? and we went to Denton Hills and on the way back he Threw in the towel ? lol

Jimmy, I say put the 2 of them together, be good for the Both of them ! lol

17-Dec-14
I remember that well Ron. He bows down to you now. Lol

08-Jan-15
We have a group of WVBA members in Florida pig hunting, this evening was their 1st evening out. JW, Al, Bob 1 pig and Dave killed 2, as far as I know they were tree stand hunting over corn.

You guys save Dave M 1 pig please, just 1, then I'll take care of Dave ! :^]

Savant Miller

10-Jan-15
Al killed a sow and a boar, both big pigs.

the Govenor

10-Jan-15
Just got off the phone with Gary they hunted with dogs this morning. JW killed 2, Gary,Dave and Al each killed also.

10-Jan-15
Just talked to Gary he shot a sow tonight. Nobody else killed. Going back out with the dogs in the morning.

11-Jan-15
Gary shot one this morning with the dogs

11-Jan-15
Frank killed a sow this evening !

19-Jan-15
Jack Whitmire and his group started hunting last evening, 5 of them killed 4 hogs.

19-Jan-15
Ron who is down there with Jack? and when do you all leave?

20-Jan-15
Tom, I am going with Jimmy's group, we leave this Thursday, Lonnie Sneed, Big Guy Al Smith, Dandy Dave Mitchell and his son, don't know his name, all I have heard him called is Fluffy. We will spend the night somewhere Thursday, OLD People can't drive to long, and get in there about noon Friday, we start hunting Friday evening and then hunt another full 4 days.

I dont know all the guys with Jack, just Dirk Morton, They killed 3 more hogs yesterday. I would send you a text at night if you would PM me your number, and you could post for us, I will have my hands full Keeping Dave, Fluffy and Big Al tuned up, BUT, I feel I am up to the task ! LOL

God Bless ya

20-Jan-15
Fluffy is actually Dr. Matt Mitchell :o). I'm not sure who else is with Jack but I know Jerry Stricklin is--ran into him at the mall during Christmas and he told me he was going with Jack. Just wait until you see the carnage this next group is going to inflict on the evil hog population of the Kempfer Ranch!

20-Jan-15
You guys save me some for later. LOL

20-Jan-15
deathwind, we are gonna Kill everything we see, I am going with Dave every time as His back up, I probably will save his life a time or two from mad wounded charging hogs ! You should have booked before our group ! LOL

Dave, fluffy is easier to remember ! LOL

My hand is still a wreck, havent shot an arrow, but I plan to Friday evening !

20-Jan-15
An adrenaline rush helps alleviate the pain, Ron. :o)

20-Jan-15

Ron Miller's embedded Photo
Dave, I made you a Special Arrow !

20-Jan-15

20-Jan-15
Jacks group only killed 1 hog today !

21-Jan-15
Sorry guys your hunt has been canceled , we are staying another 4 days . As usual we had a great time and going to get after them another time or two today .

21-Jan-15
Ron, I need all the help I can get. :o)

21-Jan-15
I know you do Dave, and believe me---I am gonna help you all I can !

Jack, Hoppy said you guys made him look bad by not KILLING more pigs, He even thought Dave M would kill more than some of your guys ! I am gonna help him, who knows, if he does you might consider him and DR Matt Mitchell, AKA FLUFFY to go with you and increase your percentages next year !

God bless ya, be safe on your way home !

Ron Miller

22-Jan-15
Jacks group killed 6 hogs today for a total of 15 !

23-Jan-15
Just heard from Ron. No hogs killed tonight. Let you know when I hear from them again.

24-Jan-15
Saturday's hunting with the west Virginia bunch. 8 hogs killed this evening. Fluffy, Roger and Al got two each, Ron and Dave each got one as well. They didn't hunt this morning because it was pouring down the rain.

24-Jan-15

wvbownut's embedded Photo
Here is Ron's pig he shot this evening

25-Jan-15

Lonnie had a big morning so far. Here is pig number 1

25-Jan-15

and pig number 2

25-Jan-15

Jimmy also got into the act this morning as well. With this big sow

25-Jan-15

Ron's second pig of the trip. So far the group has taken 12 hogs.

25-Jan-15
Lonnie and Roger each killed one this evening.

26-Jan-15

Ron's third pig of the trip

26-Jan-15

Dave Mitchell with a nice pig his second one.

26-Jan-15

And Al "biggie" Smith with a nice one. The have taken 18 so far.

27-Jan-15
Lonnie got into a tussle with a mean hog after it attacked a few people and dogs. Lonnie killed the beast and Jim Casto filmed it all. I have to see that

27-Jan-15

Fourth one for Ron

27-Jan-15

And Biggie's fourth as well

27-Jan-15

Group photo from this mornings fracas

27-Jan-15
The group has killed 23 pigs so far.

27-Jan-15
They finished up tonight with Ron,Roger and Fluffy taking pigs. That makes a total of 26 pigs in all.

28-Jan-15
Who's next for the pig hunt? I can't wait til I go I was invited this year but couldn't go because of my Achilles. Maybe next year.

29-Jan-15

David Mitchell's embedded Photo
Who is this intrepid bowhunter?

29-Jan-15

Another one by Biggie.

29-Jan-15
I can see a new line of hunting clothing coming out. Be on the shelves before you know it. You guys laid the hogs flat out, hope you all had a good time.

James

29-Jan-15
Silk no less! :o)

29-Jan-15
Great job guys. I hope you left some. I will be going down in May this year

29-Jan-15
Bill, I had two hunts with Hoppy in May a few years ago and had excellent hunts both times. Hogs were more active on feeders in the mornings than they are earlier in the year.

30-Jan-15
Nice hogs guys.

06-Feb-15
I just wanted to say that I had a Great trip with Jimmy and all the guys ! What a group we had, I listened to Al practice his Banjo all week, definately needs lots more practice, lol, I bunked with Lonnie, and he say's Mike P snores....Yea right, Very little sleep I got any night I was there, lol, and talk about Red Necks---Dave and Fluffy beat all I ever saw, LOL, I ALMOST couldn't Hang with them, the things I learned about them ! lol, Jimmy and Roger, what Great guys to be in camp with, very low key and laid back, kinda like me, LOL ! Can't wait to go back next year, I will consider taking some head phones next year especially if I bunk with Big Sexy !

Hoppy and Jimmy are Great guys to hunt with and do all in their power to see you have a great experience and hunt !

God do bless all my Hunting Buddy's !

06-Feb-15
Wish I had a picture to post of Ron in his "house coat" out practicing his shooting and Biggie playing the banjo nearby. I would have gotten a picture but was no way going to get close enough to that outfit so stayed far enough away that even with zoom I couldn't get one. Don't know what sort of wildlife was in Ron's "house coat" that might jump over onto me. LOL All I can tell you is that Hoppy said his old dog Nutch wouldn't bed on it. :o) (Ron hope you get that hip fixed soon, Buddy, as I really felt for you).

06-Feb-15
You guys can't appreciate what Dr. Dave is talking about, referring to that housecoat. Darn thing will stand up by itself--coon grease.

:^)

06-Feb-15
Thanks for not sharing a picture. It is much appreciated !!

06-Feb-15
Gobbler, if you have seen Duck Dynasty, you have seen what I lived with for five days.

06-Feb-15
I can't watch Duck Dynasty--wife loves it. But... I had a blast for five days. Well... 4 and 1/4 days anyway. :^)

06-Feb-15
I didnt know Lonnie was ---That Bad ! LOL---Myself---I have never watched it, But Dave,,,,You and Fluffy are my Huckleberrys ! LOL

07-Feb-15
Whatever that means.....:o) I had a great time was well.

07-Feb-15
Dave, I love ya,

God do bless ya !

07-Feb-15
I dont watch much TV Dave but I just finished watching Tombstone, Doc Holiday and Johnny Ringo, LOL

18-Feb-15
I have not been on the bow site in months. I would like to say thanks to Jim Casto for letting make this trip with him and the guys. This was the (most fun) I have had on a hunting trip in a long time. Lots of laughs and lots of hogs/pigs and some good food. I do have Ron a new rain bow striped house coat for next year. He should look some better. lol

09-Mar-15
well they are at it again. JW Casto and Frank Boggess went back down to hoppie's for another pig hunt. They started last night with JW killing a big boar and Frank got a sow. I'll post more when I hear from them again.

10-Mar-15
day two JW killed a big sow and a young meat hog and Frank killed a sow

11-Mar-15
JW has killed 6 pigs and Frank has killed 4 pigs !

11-Mar-15
OMG. Their nickname is Porky. LOL

11-Mar-15
OMG. Their nickname is Porky. LOL

12-Mar-15
Frank killed 1 last night for a total of 11, Frank said they were heading home this morning.

03-Aug-15
Were you guys hunting with Oceola outfitters? We're planning on going down that way around Thanksgiving and I thought I'd squeeze in a couple days of hog hunting if it's not too wet.

03-Aug-15
Yes, Osceola Outfitters. November may be a tough time to book a pig hunt. They may be in to deer hunting then. You can reach Hoppy at:

Osceola Outfitters Inc. 6210 Kempfer Road St. Cloud, FL 34773 (407) 957-3593

03-Aug-15
Thanks, I thought someone mentioned him before. Everyone seems to have a good time there. We're talking about taking the little guy to Legoland around Thanksgiving week. I'll have to miss some good bow hunting at home, but hoped to use that for leverage toward a hog hunt. Do you think there'd be anything for a non-hunting wife and a six year old boy to do at the ranch while I hunt?

04-Aug-15
Not much going on at the ranch but peace and quiet. :^)

Melbourne is just a few miles away, so there's shopping and the beach.

• Sitka Gear