Jim Leahy 14-Jan-15
pointingdogs 24-Jan-15
4nolz@work 26-Jan-15
cityhunter 15-Feb-15
hawkeye arrow 15-Feb-15
cityhunter 15-Mar-15
17-Dec-14

LTG's Link
Moved this over from the Big Game forum. Not sure why haven't heard more details, but sure does not sound good.

17-Dec-14
politicians and insurance companies are trying to destroy the herd

18-Dec-14
For those who don't keep up, the Farm Bureau is one of the largest and most influential organizations against wildlife in general and white tail deer more specifically. All you have to do is read a few copies of their "Spokesman" and you see how devastating their positions would be towards Turkey, Deer, and just about anything that eats trees or crops.

It's all about the money.

18-Dec-14
Hunters will have to limit themselves to protect the herd-if they open it wide open for NR's (like me, an Iowa boy living away) the State's herd will quickly become Illinois or Kansas.

20-Dec-14
They arn't getting enough welfare already to pay for the damage.

22-Dec-14
F.B. greases the pockets of polititions to get what they want. They are know friends of sportsmen or wildlife. If you carry there ins. drop it and tell them why.

06-Jan-15
It is absolutely ridiculous that we as the hunters blame farm bureau for our deer herd woes. If we as hunters can't stay off the trigger, who is truly to blame????

They can " grease " whatever they want to, they are not the ones pulling the trigger.

07-Jan-15
Deerman1 is RIGHT we MUST police ourselves-spread the word.I know of 3 shotgun groups this year that didnt shoot does.

07-Jan-15
i know one farmer who had 10 depredation tags this year. and he has shot all does. that has to hurt the deer herd. i sure didn't see many deer this year in marion county!

09-Jan-15
"Policing ourselves" is a great idea until you look at a cross section of who's out there.

Cynical, who me??

12-Jan-15
it " seemed" to be the general attitude of the larger party hunting shotgun groups in Montgomery County Zone 4 this year.Cant speak for others or other Counties.

12-Jan-15
first year I can remember in the last 7-8 where the NR antlerless (shotgun) tags didnt sell out.(Mont Co)

14-Jan-15
This is the type of stuff that happens in Wisconsin- are deer kill was in the mud this year- you cant shoot all the does. pay the farmer for his loss with $$$$ not permits.

24-Jan-15
I've been against FB for years because of the deer policy. Dropped the insurance years ago.

As others have stated... "DON'T BUY THE DOE TAGS". I've taken one doe in the last four years. Unfortunately I shot an older doe capable of twins. I just wasn't thinking. Sorry guys. When I needed meat I took a doe that a "Youth hunter" shot this fall. Good for the kids to get a deer, no matter what type :)

26-Jan-15
buy them (cheap) and call them in so they count towards the harvest.I did that with the doe tag I had for shotgun (party hunted).

15-Feb-15
Them guys are insane !!! like i have been saying the only ones that want to see a deer these days is a hunter

15-Feb-15
I saw FB financial services on the vender list for Iowa deer classic. I hope everybody stops to tell them what we think.

15-Mar-15
any news !

• Sitka Gear