RC 21-Dec-14
Rut Nut 22-Dec-14
Jeff Durnell 22-Dec-14
outpostdave 22-Dec-14
hawkeye in PA 23-Dec-14
20-Dec-14

roger's embedded Photo
roger's embedded Photo
Archery transcends disciplines and every other facet of our lives. Over three years ago a boy embarks on two journeys - to become a successful archery hunter and master the martial art of Taekwondo. Little did we know that not only would each path parralell the other, but became dependent upon it's partner in the journey as well. Really, at some point they actually became the same. The next waypoint on the path of life was achieved Friday night. After an extraordinary amount of hard work and unrivaled dedication, Junior was promoted to the coveted rank of "Black Belt". I have no idea what's next in life, archery and hunting, but it's all good so far. :)

20-Dec-14
With a foundation such as this, no matter the journey, Junior will be prepared, dedicated, and enjoying every step!

Congratulations, Junior!

20-Dec-14
That's an awesome accomplishment, congrats!

Now if he is out of arrows he can always do a flying elbow out of the treestand:)

20-Dec-14
Congrats to you and your son Roger awesome!

Mike

21-Dec-14
That's awesome!! Good job Jr.

I took judo when I was 10 years old. The teacher put me up against a 12 year old girl who was a brown belt 2 weeks after I started. That night was the end of my judo career and you can probably guess why:)

21-Dec-14
Congrats to Jr. So Ben, ya got your ass kicked by a girl? LOL

21-Dec-14
That's cool Roger! Tell him CONGRATS! It takes a lot of determination and discipline to master any sport.

Ben, I had a similar experience when I was about the same age. Tried my hand at wrestling. In my first match my opponent got me in a bear hug and pinned me in about 10 seconds. That was the last time I stepped on the mat! ;-)

21-Dec-14
Congrats on a great accomplishmhment. He is definitely well prepared at a young age with his hard work, discipline and dedication to master whatever is next in life. Congrats also to you parents as well for the dedication and guidance.

21-Dec-14
I never said that Roy, you guessed wrong. If you would have guessed that I just didn't want to beat up girls anymore, you would have been right!!:))

21-Dec-14
He says, "thanks, everybody!"......I thank you too.

21-Dec-14
Benny Boy, now come on and fess up:) Roger, you have a lot to be proud of with Jr.

21-Dec-14
Awesome accomplishment Roger. A solid foundation for sure.

21-Dec-14
Congrats to your boy.

21-Dec-14

RC's Link
Jr's video

22-Dec-14
Good stuff! :)

22-Dec-14
Congrats Little Rog! Two worthy disciplines for sure. Both do a mind and body good.

22-Dec-14
Roger, It looks like little Roger may be a "Hanshi" at both disciplines. Great job!

Dave

23-Dec-14
Congrat's to the Roger's

• Sitka Gear