babysaph 23-Dec-14
Old Crow 24-Dec-14
20-Dec-14

Ron Miller's embedded Photo
Ron Miller's embedded Photo

20-Dec-14
That's amazing.

21-Dec-14
I thought so too JR, I saw this while running my trapline in Roane Co, this was Poca River , I later found out that the landowner said they called it, the Devil's Tea Table !

21-Dec-14
Used to ride dirt bikes back in there... about 45 years ago!!!!

21-Dec-14

Bennett2012's embedded Photo
Bennett2012's embedded Photo
The way some trees grow is pretty neat too

21-Dec-14
Neat rock formation. It just sounds ironic that God created the Devils Tea Table. Did they say why it was named that?

21-Dec-14

gobbler's Link
Those trees are neat. I have several of them on my place. I know they aren't old enough to be Indian trail trees but I do wonder if somebody formed them 50 or 60 years ago?

21-Dec-14
Gobbler, I don't know, will ask the Old Farmer when I see him again. Pretty neat though ! and Gobbler, God created the devil also....without evil we wouldn't know Good !

Yea, the tree's are neat ! I saw one today I thought about taking a picture of.

God bless ya

21-Dec-14
Ok, thanks

22-Dec-14
I agree with the title of the thread, I saw two gray squirrels mating Saturday morning...that was a first. Too bad it wasn't buck/doe. Like George said on another thread, I'm going to start carrying a good camera with me and have it handy for those neat experiences.

22-Dec-14
I always wondered when squirrels mated.,

22-Dec-14
Those 2 got started a little early. The main breeding season is January. In undergraduate school I did my senior independant study on squirrel behavior during my senior year.

Seriously, I did. I was going to go into wildlife biology until my advisor talked me into Medical school my last semester of college.

23-Dec-14
You could have gone into Wildlife biology and then worked for the DNR and listen to us tear them apart. LOL

24-Dec-14
Love pictures of the outdoors, use to be two trees along Rt. 33 going into Elkins from Harman, they were called "Sex trees", but they were cut down when the road was widen for another lane for passing on the mountain road. Going to have to start taking pictures of unique things.

• Sitka Gear