Stinkbait1 22-Dec-14
razorsharp 22-Dec-14
kansas.hunter88 22-Dec-14
DNASample 23-May-15
crestedbutte 24-May-15
Lost Arra 25-May-15
swampokie 31-May-15
21-Dec-14
I am from Kansas and a couple buddies are looking for a good place to hog hunt. Prefer private land but public is OK don't know to much about hogs down there. Any if would be great.

22-Dec-14
Check out Shiloh Ranch near Ada. They are a bowsite sponsor. Matt and Cheryl are wonderful folks.

22-Dec-14
Heard good things about Shiloh.

22-Dec-14
Ok. Will do. Thank you

23-May-15
Lake Waurika WMA in Cotton County has some good hogs. I have seen some big ones down there.

24-May-15
Hickory Creek WMA (public).....(SE of Ardmore). Killed a lot of them down there back in my college days. Anywhere along the Red River valley is good.

You can certainly find some closer than driving half-way thru the state (Ada) or almost completely thru the state (Red River valley areas). I think there is a place in nearby Ponca City, OK that has hog hunting too.

25-May-15
you might rethink the Red River valley for a month or two since there is no valley at the moment, only a huge rushing reservoir of water

27-May-15
Zakory, a good place to start is by reading the Bowsite Outfittere Reviews . You can refine the search to look up hog hunts only. Public hunting is tough mainly because hogs are nocturnal by nature and night hunting is illegal. If the hogs have been conditioned to come out to bait in daytime hours that will greatly increase your odds of seeing them. Also, one more thing to keep in mind is that if you hunt with a guide/outfitter then you need to make sure that they are licensed by the state and operating within the regulations put forth in the Feral Swine Act. There have been several arrests lately so fortunately they are starting to crack down on the illegal activity that has previously gone unpunished. The Oklahoma Department of Agriculture has a list of Licensed Sporting Facilities on their website. Hope this helps!

-Matt & Cheryl Napper, Shiloh Ranch Hunting Camo

31-May-15
Red Slough wma has the most hogs in Oklahoma hands down!

• Sitka Gear