shawn_in_MA 13-Jan-15
bb 13-Jan-15
Dr. Deer 14-Jan-15
longbeard 22-Jan-15
Zack 24-Jan-15
Zack 24-Jan-15
Gregg Karal 25-Jan-15
31-Dec-14
Well pulled the trigger on the new Elite 32,60 lb.bow.Love it,smooth, great cam and a super solid wall,no Bow vibration and quite. A pleasure to shoot.I also want to take a minute out to say how great Barry was up at Newbury Archery.When i got up there i was pressed for time.He had it all set up ready to go..We shoot it a couple time and i was out.Any body looking to buy a new toy.Check the Elite line up first you will not be disappointed.Also highly recommend Newbury Archery.Happy New Year.

31-Dec-14
Enjoy and cherish the new tool in the new year. The Newbury archery show is solid with Barry there running the show. Now, what arrow shaft are you shooting? Heavy for penetration or light for speed?

You only need to bring home 23.6 medium size deer before you even out on your investment. Use the same arrow shaft on 8 and the broadheads on 3.

31-Dec-14
I think the Elite was just reviewed in Bowhunting Mag and got great reviews.

Bows are like golf clubs for me - Ie find any excuse to buy the latest/greatest and when Ie get it home I find it always works so much better than my older equipment, until I have the first bad round of golf or miss that trophy buck, then it sucks!

I know the newer equipment in both sports is always improving, so it's good to consider new equipment after several years, unless you can take the wing off a fly at 20 yards, then stick to what works.

I like my bow!! I hit EVERY single deer I shot at in the last 16 years! NEVER missed a one. Yeah sure, I only shot at one, but I'm hitting 100%

31-Dec-14
Bowmen I think you will enjoy your new bow. They are a sweet shooting bow, not the fastest line of bows but very smooth. I did the same as you this past April, I bought the Energy 32 and love it. Good Luck with it!!

BBB I said the same about not missing or wounding any deer for well over a decade and this year I did both. In fact until last week when I finally connected on a good buck I was having a disastrous year. I wounded the biggest buck of my career the first week of the season (about 150 inch deer) and then went on to miss a 130ish 8pt and a 135 inch 10 pt. I finally connected with a heavy 7 pt last week to save my sanity. In fact I am having Zack do a Euro mount of him. I will post pics when finished...no pressure Zack!!

31-Dec-14

longbeard's embedded Photo
Picture of my 7 pt shot with my Energy 32

31-Dec-14
Hey, where is the bow in the picture. This is a typical Zack pose, far behind the deer to make it look larger but at least he is displaying the bow. Anyway, it is not the bow causing all the problems. It is the age showing up its ugly teeth (no pun intended), LOL.

Doc says to relax, drink plenty non-alcoholic fluids, eat 5-10 moringa seeds daily, execute lot of physical exercise including sex on the rocks and you may survive this stage.

31-Dec-14
Congrats.on your buck,nice.I am shooting Easton Carbon injection 480s.They shoot out great,I like the stiffeness of the shaft,not a lot of vibration and a lot of energy.I also tried Easton Bloodline arrows.They where good also,Being that I used sell Easton arrows I stay with what works for me.

31-Dec-14
Six I'm not sure why you would even post in regard to my picture...There is an old saying that says if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all!! Let me take a moment to clarify. Your right the bow should be in the picture but as you can tell the recovery took place after dark. Not because of a long tracking job or unsure hit, actually quite the contrary as I saw the deer fall 50 yrds from where I shot him. I had time crunch issues and had to leave him and come back later to get him out. No need to bring bow back in the woods at that time. I guess you will just have to take my word that I killed him with my Elite. Also I had never met Zack before I took the antlers to him to be mounted, so I don't know about how he takes pictures. And I'm sure he wouldn't be happy about that comment as you are insinuating he is doing something deceitful. I can tell you I certainly wasn't and I was as close to that deer as I could get without hugging him. He dressed out just under 180 lbs. I hope that helps clarify any issues you had with my picture and meets with your approval

31-Dec-14
Their are few things I really think are worth getting someone to try but Elite bows are one of those things. I have the hunter and love it. I would like to try out a new Elite but not for a couple more years. If you guys never shot one give it a try. Im betting you will be going home with one.

31-Dec-14
Hey Rich, there is nothing deceitful in placing the hunter behind the deer at picture time. It is a matter of putting it in perspective to favor the hunter. I learned that from Zack's pictures myself after I got a comment related to the size of the deer in relationship to myself taking a knee in the front.

It was all in good spirit and nothing mean in my comment above. I never doubted you had killed that buck with your Elite bow. If I had a buck like that and an Elite bow I would want to have them both in the picture. That is just me being vain perhaps.

Please do not take this the wrong way and I hope I did not ruin your New Year. I sometimes take a wrong turn in my comments without realizing it. Sorry if I offended you.

31-Dec-14
Long beard

You realize I only shot at ONE deer in the past 16 yrs right?

10-Jan-15
Just got the Elite Synergy and a Mathews NoCam. Sold my Chill. Have a G5 prime Defy as well. I'd rate the three, as far as the overall value as hunting bows this way. NoCam - Synergy - Defy. But they are all very, very good.

10-Jan-15
nice buck longbeard, I wish I had spots like that, with that many nice bucks running around. I used to have spots like that but mine have all seemed to have dried up. I cant figure it out. I know im not shooting them and I pass small bucks year after year. I passed 3 this year over 100".

10-Jan-15
Rich nice deer I just saw it I shoot a bowtech so I didn't even look here .Steve

13-Jan-15
Thanks guys....Steve I was a long time Bowtech shooter until I bought the Elite this past spring...very smooth bow and happy I made the switch I hope to see you guys at the game dinner tomorrow nite

13-Jan-15
Last year in April I bought an Energy 35. It was going to be my hunting bow but I wanted to put it through the paces on some long distance target shooting too. I set it up for the Marked 3-D Nationals out in Redding CA and also shot it for a few field rounds and the New England Field sectionals. That bow just flat out pounds. It holds and aims like a dream and groups incredible. I liked it so much I also bought a Elite Victory this year. A couple of things I learned with these bows 1) Make sure your draw length is correct, if you are too short or pull too hard into the stops these bows bounce up and down. Just let the bow shoot itself. 2) I shot the bow MUCH better by setting the draw stops at a lower % letoff. Yes you can hold it all day with max letoff, and you almost have to push it forward to let it down, but you will see better accuracy with a little more holding weight. I was at a shoot at Tepee archery in Acton the other day and they had a great selection of Victory's, Synergys, Energy 35s and Energy 32s in stock.

13-Jan-15
congrats on the nice buck Rich!

14-Jan-15
Thanks for the Elite tips Shawn

22-Jan-15

I wanted to take the time to thank Zack for the great job he did on my deer antlers. I've never had a Euro mount done before and I am extreamly happy with this. Thank you Zack!I would definitely recomend this to anybody as an alternative to the usual head/shoulder mounts. SixLomaz here is the picture of my Elite Energy 32...I know its not the kill shot but I figured it was the next best thing!

24-Jan-15
My pleasure Rich, Hope to get a few more late season skulls still!

24-Jan-15

Zack's embedded Photo
Zack's embedded Photo

25-Jan-15
Nice deer longbeard. I will second the kuddos to Zach for a job well done. I love my mount he did for me. Whats even more pleasing is when a tree hugging neighbor saw it and told me it was more disgusting than the full shoulder mounts hanging on the wall next to it.

• Sitka Gear