gobbler 12-Jan-15
Babysaph 12-Jan-15
UCMDEER 12-Jan-15
Mac11 12-Jan-15
bubbastump 13-Jan-15
Turk 13-Jan-15
gcoleman 13-Jan-15
11-Jan-15
So with deer season being over, what are all you guys up to now? I've been doing a little small game hunting, as well as some butchering last week, hope to get some coyote hunting in soon. Before we know it most antlers will have been dropped and I'll be out looking for them. So what are you guys up to?

11-Jan-15
Working to help make this years Bowhunter Banquet one of the best ever.

Devising a game plan for the new Legislature on DNR related issues.

Going to Dr. Appts. And getting blood checked regularly about my kidneys.

Watching WVU basketball and thinking how much better they would be if I were the coach LOL

11-Jan-15
Scouting.........Looking for the elusive spike that i hear Babysaph speak of...

11-Jan-15
Killing Coyotes ! So they will be more Spikes for me and JR to kill next year ! LOL

11-Jan-15
fire up chainsaw and hinge cut bedding areas and release crab apple trees and persimmon trees, make my property the most attractive property around

11-Jan-15
Cutting firewood, remodeling my kitchen, working on different loads for several rifles, working in general, and trying to get some late season deer scouting/small game hunting done. God Bless

12-Jan-15
exercising to get in shape for September elk hunt. shooting my bow and enjoying grandkids as much as possible.

12-Jan-15
Shooting by bow and cutting firewood for the cabin and getting ready to fly fish. Also exercising so I can chase the Pendleton county spikes.

12-Jan-15
Trapping and WV DNR related issues.

12-Jan-15
Working, clearing land, building a new chicken, checking my cameras, small game huntin, and trying to trap the early mornin chicken thief and lookin forward to the banquet I know to bring more money this time haha

12-Jan-15
Building a new chicken? That sounds interesting. Can you make the breasts dark meat like the thighs? That would be good! LOL

12-Jan-15
Scouting (have six bucks located that survived), some small game hunting with the bow, planning my Florida hog hunt for later this month...

and thinking about applying for an elk tag this spring.

Oh yeah... thinking about turkey hunting too!

12-Jan-15
Banquet planning.

I'd like my chicken to have drumsticks the size of a turkey's but all white meat please.

12-Jan-15
Trail running, but I have been doing that for almost two years. I'm signed up for a race and am looking at a couple others. Too bad there aren't the 3D trad events now like we had a few years ago. Having a competition in mind keeps me motivated.

12-Jan-15
Can't make no promises but will see what I can't come up while I'm working on my new chicken COOP since an ol sly grey fox decided to snack on one

12-Jan-15
Shooting bow in basement. Building a set of corn hole boards for camp this summer/fall. Getting ready to do some trout fishing.

12-Jan-15
Now that's a game that has changed over the years. I've always been afraid to play it.

12-Jan-15
I'm also

12-Jan-15
Shed hunting as soon as cameras show the bucks are dropping their antlers

12-Jan-15
Headed to Cleveland this weekend to shoot in IBO indoor worlds in Longbow class, also still hunting every weekend in Ohio til Feb. first.

13-Jan-15
I am venturing into a new thing. Growing peppers. Granted every year I have a few plants outside, but I have been reading up and getting into this hydroponics thing. This weekend I plan on making a small tube style garden. eventually get into doing other vegetables and eating healthier foods to help the ollady gain more weight.

13-Jan-15
Grouse hunting, a little trapping, and planning one last try in Ohio. Looking forward to Turkey season, but not the legislative session.

13-Jan-15
scouting for next year mostly when Im not up in Marion county helping son in law working on their new log home or chasing around after 2 year old grandson....at nite working on materials list for new house I may build up north in few years,,waiting in turkey hunting and muskey fishing time

• Sitka Gear