Bowmania 16-Jan-15
Redclub 16-Jan-15
Two Feathers 16-Jan-15
Drop Tine 25-Jan-15
GVS 25-Jan-15
Pasquinell 25-Jan-15
15-Jan-15

Pasquinell's Link
This guy does great work on repro bows but the wait is awhile due to his quality.

15-Jan-15
Wow. Beautiful bows.

15-Jan-15
Wow brings back memories,My first real (not counting aluminum)deer bow was a Bear Kodiak 60",42# I paid $59 brand new at Menasha Hardware (later became Midway archery). I shot tons of deer with that bow. Wish I still had it

15-Jan-15
59 bucks... imagine that. But that was when 59 was good money I suppose?

16-Jan-15
I bought my Super Kodiak in 1968 for $72 . For comparison , I took a job as a aprentice pipe fitter for $ 3.18 per hour . My dad asked me why would they pay a young kid so much money .

16-Jan-15
Ruger-

Did that include anything other than the bow?

To put that in comparison, that would be the same as someone making $40/hour and paying $905.6 for a bow. I don't know many people making $40/hour, so to make it a little better, $25/hour would come to $566 for a bow.

16-Jan-15
Hi Tony , I think your right ,I think that did include 12 cedar shaft arrows , 6 with field tips , 6 with Fred bear broadheads . And finger tabs .

I still have the arrows and finger tabs .

16-Jan-15
And I think you were planning on selling them to me werent you Ruger??? LOL

16-Jan-15
Have you seen the Blacktail Legacy? That my friends blows away everything I ever seen. Even the Mona Lisa.

Bowmania

16-Jan-15

59 bucks... imagine that. But that was when 59 was good money I suppose?

Almost a weeks pay

16-Jan-15
Nice.

25-Jan-15

Drop Tine's Link
I just happened to come across this while surfing the sporting goods on Craig's List.

25-Jan-15
Staghorn's were made in Merril WI. George Henrich is doing a seminar at the Wisconsin Traditional Archers banquet this year on the history of Staghorn bows. Believe me when I say that Goerge is way more than qualified to do that. George's seminar will no doubt be jam packed with WI archery history that would otherwise be lost. If you care to attend you may come without being a WTA menber. For details check out our site at: http://www.wistradarchers.com/banquet.htm. BTW, you may want to pay for the dinner. We have Don Thomas as our speaker this year.

25-Jan-15
Was able to listen to Don at Kalamazoo and he shared some great stories living in AK.

• Sitka Gear