Huntinggal2009 04-Mar-15
Rut Nut 06-Mar-15
bill v 06-Mar-15
Rut Nut 08-Mar-15
hawk-eye 08-Mar-15
Rut Nut 09-Mar-15
Dale Miller 13-Mar-15
15-Jan-15
Haven't been to winter banquet in a few years. Miss it. Dad is finally off work for one so we'll be down this year. Hope to see some of you old farts again ! Lol

16-Jan-15
Glad to see you guys are coming Jon. Your Dad has been sending me pictures recently.

16-Jan-15
Glad to see you guys are coming Jon. Your Dad has been sending me pictures recently.

16-Jan-15

16-Jan-15
Not sure I can make it this year! :( My daughter qualified for Junior Olympics which is the same weekend.(actually, Thurs-Sun) Just depends what days and times she swims. Gonna try to make it work, if I can.

18-Jan-15
I'm sad to say I will not be in attendance this year either. I was looking forward to being there...I really need another UBP beer glass! My girlfriend's birthday is that weekend, and she is MAKING me take her out of town....i still have hope...maybe I can get her to reschedule that? :/

For those of you lucky enough to be attending, have a fun night, and don't forget to bring your checkbooks!!!

18-Jan-15
Well Josh, since you don't live in Harrisburg... that would be out of town :)

Barb and I will be there, and getting ready for DHP!

19-Jan-15
Josh, go to Maryland. It's a short drive to Harrisburg from there.

Crista and Denise have been working hard getting stuff.

20-Jan-15
Joe and Art- I offered her a romantic trip to Bass Pro Shops and an ice fishing trip on the Susquehanna river...all the while being within minutes of the Winter Banquet. The fish may be biting, but she aint! Back to the drawing board....

16-Feb-15
Just a note:

The last issue of PA Bowhunting said the deadline was Feb. 15. That was ONLY to buy the Early Bird Raffle Tickets.

We will be accepting reservations up until March 9th or so. We will be able to handle a few walk ins.

We will try to get the auction items and prizes on the web sign soon. Shaping up to be a nice event.

Call if you have questions (next week after the Allegheny County show.) 800-279-2024

17-Feb-15
That's good Art- I was gonna ask about the deadline. Turns out I may be able to make it after all! Will let you know ASAP.

18-Feb-15
I have your shirt Perry.

18-Feb-15
Whoa ....... :)

18-Feb-15
Just so happens the rooms are sold out at the UBP rate and the hotel is also almost sold out! The rooms that are left are REAL expensive. I know, I got one :(

19-Feb-15
Sounds like the place will be hoppin'! ;-)

Bowjo- well, maybe we'll have heat this year! ;-)

Art- and I have your $$!

20-Feb-15
Got one at a hilton down the road. $118 including tax.

03-Mar-15

Huntinggal2009's Link
There were some more rooms opened up in the UBP block at the Sheraton.

The banquet team is putting together a great banquet. Some of the raffle and auction items are on the UBP website. Please bring your bowhunting friends.

04-Mar-15
Thanks for all your help Jen!

04-Mar-15
Since last year I said I wanted to make it to the bauquet this year.. With so much going on I will not be able to make again.. Me and Juls had such a fun time at the UBP campout/Jamboree the last two years. I only wish we started going sooner.. You guys and girl are a great bunch to hang out with.. I hope to be able to make the Campout/Jamboree this year, but I will be leaving on August 9th for about 18 days on a diy pronghorn hunt. I think the campout is the week before I leave, right? Ed

04-Mar-15
Should be the weekend before Ed.

04-Mar-15
Mike, Glad to help out. Crista, Denise, Ela, Gene, and the entire banquet team are working very hard to put a great event together. As a regular member, I will do my part to help them be successful!

Now, will the rest of you do the same?

Come on folks need to make this the best banquet ever!!!

Give Art a call and get registered!!

06-Mar-15
Sorry folks, just can't make it work afterall! :( You know I would be there if at all possible.

I'm sure you all will have a great time as always and I will be thinking of y'all on the 14th!

Perry

06-Mar-15
OH RUT, your just afraid I'll ask you for 10 bucks for the bear squares :)

Bill V.

08-Mar-15
Nah, I'm used to it by now Bill! ;-)

08-Mar-15
Rut, I guess Andy will take your seat at the rowdy table!

09-Mar-15
LOL! Well, it's in good hands then! ;-)

13-Mar-15
Amy and I arrived about 6 p.m.Friday. This place is hopping with a big church anniversary celebration in all the banquet rooms. We will be in several of them tomorrow. Lots of kids with a junior hockey program.Yes, we have heat and our room is nice and clean. This place is showing some age and wear BUT they are undergoing a 6 plus million dollar renovation that should be finished next year at this time. It feels like being home again and a year away.

• Sitka Gear