CTCrow 16-Jan-15
bigbuckbob 16-Jan-15
grizzlyadam 16-Jan-15
Zack 16-Jan-15
bigbuckbob 17-Jan-15
16-Jan-15

Buckdown's Link
Hey Guys and Girls,

As most of you know after I shot my buck a few weeks ago I posted the video of my hunt to YouTube. After showing the video to my dad he started to get emotional and kind of angry because he wanted to show me a video of the buck he shot on film but could not find the disk that he copied it on. I just wanted to let you all know that to me you guys are part of my brotherhood because we all enjoy the outdoors together and I want to let you guys know that my YouTube channel is open to anyone who wants to send me their videos. I was thinking how cool would it be if we got 10 videos a year or more and in 20 years we have over 200 recorded hunts on this channel for me and all of you to look back on and remember the good old times as my dad said. My plan for the channel is to keep it running as long as I live to try and make a massive collection of self filmed hunts and then one day pass the site on to another bow hunter who can keep it running. I just bought all of the needed applications to convert old videos into HD and make them look nice. I already started to post videos and I hope we can really build this YouTube page. If the page really takes off I was thinking of naming the YouTube channel CT Outdoorsmen. If anyone is really against this PM me and I will take the post down, this thread was not to anger anyone I just thought it would be a cool idea.

Thank you for your time, Anthony

16-Jan-15
If anyone is interested my Email is [email protected]

16-Jan-15
How about us dummy that don't know what to do with a video they have I have 1 on my lid cam from last year and a video of my bear hunt . Steve

16-Jan-15
Haha Steve I can walk you through it if you want

16-Jan-15
not a bad idea..my vids wont qualify though..lol

16-Jan-15
notme

send me your videos for auditing purposes and I will do a detailed examination to see if they meet our stringent criteria.

This may take several viewings due to age,.....mine, not the videos :)

16-Jan-15
careful there bbb , you may hurt yourself..lol

16-Jan-15
Yeah, notme's videos start with a hairy back shot and ussually end with money.

16-Jan-15
notme

can't hurt myself, no feeling there.

crow - what kind of videos are we talking about? I was talking about hunting videos. ;)

16-Jan-15
I think it's a great idea Anthony! I have two problems, one is that I have tons of decent vids of deer walking by that I passed up but not too many that I have shot. The few that I shot and filmed came out crappy and are not worth looking at. For some reason I never think to hit record when something comes along that I want to shoot lol. Second problem is that I have no clue how to send or upload vids being they are usually too large files, incompatible, or whatever and I quit trying after getting frustrated too quickly.

16-Jan-15

Zack's Link
bowsite does have a youtube channel and bowhunting.tv I have uploaded my videos there before

17-Jan-15
Grizz

at least you have videos of the deer you let pass, I don't even have that.

What do most guys use to record?? Go Pro? Phone? I made a mount for a small digital camera but it became a pain while walking through the woods.

• Sitka Gear