Contributors to this thread:
razorhead 16-Jan-15
TheLama 16-Jan-15
raspy old hen 16-Jan-15
TheLama 16-Jan-15
RUGER1022 16-Jan-15
TheLama 16-Jan-15
16-Jan-15
For you guys who use this call, what call did you buy, and why. any tips on its use, would be appreciated.

thanks and stay well

16-Jan-15

TheLama's Link
Ruger will roll his eyes on this one but I use electronic callers. I do have a howler but cannot remember the name of it. Easy to work.

Link to the coyote thread.

BTW I am zero for 4 sets on the calling.

16-Jan-15
Lama we were zero for 3 sets calling yesterday in Northern Fond du Lac county but did see 12 deer that looked extremely healthy. In fact 2 bucks had their horns yet.

razorhead I have the MAC DADDY howler. No kills yet with that one. I practice off of the 'YOUTUBE' videos which can be very worthwhile.

16-Jan-15
Raspy,

Yup that is the one Mac Daddy.

Will be back out tomorrow and Sunday (until 1pm) then I might start the night runs next week as the temps will be better.

16-Jan-15
I use both the Knight @ Hale Heckl'n and Howler . And the Johnny Stewart Song dog . Had lots of dogs come in to the Song Dog .

I really do think that Howler calling requires 2 or 3 person teams . The shooters being down wind about 40 yards and the caller laying on the ground screaming his guts out .

The next full moon in a few weeks will be the time to be out .

Lama , I have 4 gunshows in the next 10 weeks . Drop off that electronic stuff , I sell it for you and you can become a real dog caller . ;-]

16-Jan-15
LOL.....give me a list of the shows and maybe I will make one of them.

• Sitka Gear