Zebrakiller 23-Jan-15
CaptMike 23-Jan-15
Geitz 23-Jan-15
CaptMike 23-Jan-15
Zebrakiller 26-Jan-15
Kdog 30-Jan-15
Zebrakiller 30-Jan-15
22-Jan-15
Im going back down to South Padre for my Nilgai hunt, Air fare is flipping crazy right now thinking of driving, would anyone be interested in joining me for the journey , The outfiiter has a Hog/ javi pakage 2 hogs or 2 Javi or 1 of each for $1000 with all meals and lodging, I want to go end of Feb early March

22-Jan-15
With gas prices so low, why aren't airfares following suit? Collusion? Or simple demand?

22-Jan-15
Nax thats what I would think also I have been going to Texas every year for the last 15 years dont think I have ever paid more than $300

22-Jan-15
Zebra....you need to make some of that pork for Adaptive's spring hunt

22-Jan-15
I can do that Geitz

23-Jan-15
Zebra, Nilgai sounds like a good hunt. In TX now for Dallas SCI and Houston SCI shows. Amazing how many landowners I have met who have offered free hog hunting. They sure are a big problem here. Curious what that Nilgai hunt goes for?

23-Jan-15
captmike three day hunt is $3100 if ypu dont kill or wound $1500 are you on fb check out the bulls they killed this week double shot outfitters,

23-Jan-15
captmike three day hunt is $3100 if ypu dont kill or wound $1500 are you on fb check out the bulls they killed this week double shot outfitters,

23-Jan-15
thays sweet mike I have hunted Texas for a long time never found free hog and javi, but im headed down if you can send me info im in

23-Jan-15
Back at my computer I hate posting from my phone, Captmike are you down at show working or looking for hunts? I have hunted with several outfitters that offer free hogs when I book a different hunt that way if done blackbuck or something you can still hunt, I sent you me phone if you need more info on Nilgai hunt. have fun at show

23-Jan-15
Thanks Zebra. I'm helping buddy at the shows but always spend some time looking for the next place to hunt. Need to give a little thought to this, may give you a call after the weekend.

23-Jan-15
CaptMike.... Do you ever work? Must be nice having a Sugar Momma;)

23-Jan-15
Geitz, what makes you think this isn't work? Talking hunting over dinner, drinks and watching pretty Texas ladies is not for the faint hearted!

26-Jan-15
Found two guys to join me on the road trip should make drive alot better still room for one if anyone still interested

30-Jan-15
Good luck!!

30-Jan-15
Thanks Kdog I cant wait to try again I think there are just one awesome animal

• Sitka Gear