M.P. 23-Jan-15
Babysaph 24-Jan-15
Old Crow 28-Jan-15
WVBOWHUNTER 28-Jan-15
JayD 29-Jan-15
Ron Miller 29-Jan-15
JayD 01-Feb-15
22-Jan-15
I need to ask for prayers for a family here in our neck of the woods. My oldest daughter (14 years old) is best friends with their oldest daughter and our youngest daughters were friends also. Their youngest daughter passed away yesterday at 12 years of age. We are not for sure what happen she was not feeling well after school and went to lay down and when they went to wake her for dinner they could not wake her - my family is literally heart broken for our friends. Please keep this family in your prayers. Also keep my family in your prayers so we can be strong enough to help our friends now in their time of need..... thank you all!!!

22-Jan-15
That's terrible. I'm sorry to hear that. It's always a tragedy when someone so young is taken unexpectantely like that. My thoughts are with your family and theirs. Let us know what happenned if you can without invading their privacy.

22-Jan-15
I had a friend go through this same situation about five years ago. Meningitis was the cause. Will pray for comfort and peace in a very trying time.

22-Jan-15
Done. God Bless

23-Jan-15
Prayers sent

24-Jan-15
Prayers sent buddy.,

28-Jan-15
Prayers sent up for both families, may they find peace and comfort through Jesus Christ, our Lord.

28-Jan-15
Prayers sent buddy!

29-Jan-15
Thank you guys! They are holding a memorial service for Rebekah on Saturday at the middle school. We have been taking them a few dinners but trying to give them their space to. Not looking forward to Saturday at all. Thank you all again!

29-Jan-15
May our Lord bless and comfort All involved !

Prayers sent, God bless !

01-Feb-15
Yesterday was a tough day but it was a beautiful service held at our local middle school for a beautiful girl and wonderful family. Thank you all again for the prayers!

• Sitka Gear