Anyone from ND hunting elk/deer in NW CO
North Dakota
Contributors to this thread:
WildSkies.com 28-Jan-15
28-Jan-15

WildSkies.com's embedded Photo
WildSkies.com's embedded Photo

WildSkies.com's Link
If anyone knows of someone tired of carting gear across the country and who wants to hunt in comfort out of a cabin in the heart of the largest elk herd in the world,in NW CO I'd appreciate you sharing our info with them.

We have a secluded 4 bed/3 bath 3500 SF cabin surrounded on three sides by the Routt Nat'l Forest just a couple miles from the northern end of the Flat Tops Wilderness where the largest elk herd in the world is located at 42,000+ elk.

We have 1/2 mile of private river frontage and are just 2.5 miles away from GMU 231 which is an over the counter either sex archery elk unit. One of our Baxter, MN hunters in 2012 went home with a 7x7 elk from GMU 231.

Happy to provide references and for the last 6 years have attended the Lake Superior, WI SCI chapter banquet in Hinckley, MN and will be back again this year April 10 and 11 (tickets sell out fast at that banquet and I feel it is the best one in the country so if you plan on attending get your tickets in advance).

I donate an archery hunt and a snowmobile trip to them every year. Happy to provide details on both to you.

Cheers, Lisa www.wildskies.com www.flattopshunting.com 970.926.0216

• Sitka Gear