razorhead 28-Jan-15
10orbetter 29-Jan-15
10orbetter 29-Jan-15
razorhead 29-Jan-15
10orbetter 29-Jan-15
28-Jan-15

Zonks32's embedded Photo
Zonks32's embedded Photo
I made mention yesterday in the Metro Hunt Report thread that a nice buck was taken in Ozaukee County over the weekend.

Figured 10orbetter and a few others would certainly be interested.

Beautiful 10-pointer taken a few miles outside of Cedarburg. Unfortunately, that's the only details I have.

I don't personally know the hunter who took this deer (congrats to him!!), so the pic has been cropped. Out of respect to a fellow hunter, I didn't feel right about posting his likeness online without permission.

If I'm ever in that position, share away, but I know that view isn't shared by all.

28-Jan-15
Nicely done. Mid 140s

28-Jan-15
All right, way to go.

28-Jan-15
Way to go !!!

28-Jan-15
That is a dandy. Lots of good deer down this way.

28-Jan-15
Any more details? Talked to a friend a couple of days ago who had cell phone pics of a similar deer that was hit by a car just outside cedarburg. Could be same deer?

28-Jan-15
Nice deer!

28-Jan-15
Nice!

28-Jan-15
Respectable, nothing to sneeze at, but not a "giant".

28-Jan-15
For most of Wisconsin hunters, that is a buck of a lifetime. If I were holding those horns, the texts I would send to my buddies would include the word Giant. :)

28-Jan-15
Messer,

Great ? That's what I'm trying to get an answer to as well. The pic was forwarded to me from a friend/co-worker. His buddy is friends with the guy in the pic with the deer.

Story I was told is this deer was harvested over the weekend by a bow hunter. Asked for more details, and all I was given was the deer was taken a few miles outside of Cedarburg.

If I find out more details, will certainly share.

Hope this is a "hunt" story/deer and not a road kill tragedy.

28-Jan-15
Neat. Congrats to the headless horseman. I want to hear the story behind those cute white sneakers.

28-Jan-15
I stand corrected. It's a GIANT.

28-Jan-15
155-165" is a friggin dinosaur giant in the decimated 20 counties.. Xbow kill?? Or legit archer??

28-Jan-15
Great looking buck whatever the situation as long as it is legal. I have not been on stand at all and actually shelved the bow in favor of some good ice fishing action.

Where is the tag? He is playing with fire handling that deer before tagging.

28-Jan-15
looks like the buck killed by a car on Hwy I and 60 by the circle B

29-Jan-15

10orbetter's embedded Photo
10orbetter's embedded Photo
razor, when did that occur? Here is a buck I hunted for a long time but never got a shot. I wonder if it is him on the downside. I thought he had been killed. Last I saw him was 012? Picture is no more than a mile or 2 as the crow flies.

29-Jan-15
Looking at the straight on pictures, not the same deer. There are some huge bucks in that area of HY 60.

29-Jan-15
you got that right,,,,, my wife called me this am, another nice one is dead on 33 just west of I, must have been last nite, said, there were guys on scene, what does that tell ya

she goes to work and travels south on I from 33 to 60 and always calls me up north and tells me about the bucks she sees, between, she says, why don't you hunt down here? ha ha ha

29-Jan-15
razor, All sleeping behind someones shed.

• Sitka Gear