Jeff Durnell 30-Jan-15
roger 30-Jan-15
DaleHajas 30-Jan-15
Jeff Durnell 31-Jan-15
George D. Stout 12-Feb-15
60X Strings 01-Mar-15
30-Jan-15

60X Strings's Link
To keep up with our growth and expansion 60X Custom Strings is looking to add to our team. We have openings at the following positions: Bowstring Builder Administrative Assistant National Sales Manager For more information or to submit your resume please contact at [email protected] No phone calls please.

30-Jan-15
Oh good, a string maker... I need a 3 bundle B-50 Flemish twist string for my 64" ntn osage selfbow, with a 6 3/4" brace height, prestretched to 100 lbs min., brown, black, and yellow. If it fits... and is cost efficient... I'll order another one.

30-Jan-15
B50.....still? I thought I talked ya' in to Rhino? ;) No prestretchin' that stuff, bro'. Set it and forget it. :) It is expensive though' - just one spool for me and two bundles.....This guy is lazy.

30-Jan-15
Besides being a Bowsite sponsor, Brad does make trad strings, and he is known for world championships won using his compound strings. I believe 50 or more.....I think he has won 5 worlds himself. His wife shoots as well.

My son Jared cut his string on Tuesday before the opening day of archery season. I called Brad Tuesday night, Brad offered to make it wed. am. Thursday eve I would meet him go pick up the string at his Kittaning home. I was 2 hrs late, at 8:30 pm, Brad, his wife and the cutest little gal in Jammie's came out after pausing their movie to give us the string.

So if by chance you ARE serious he may be able to help you out, he's done well for me and mine and I'll use him as much as possible. Seems like their business has picked up now that he's marketing so much more than strings.

31-Jan-15
Nope, wasn't serious Dale. I twist em up myself. I tried to get my wife to do it... told her it was the same thing as braiding hair and hence, 'woman's work'... but she didn't go for it :^)

Roger, I did get two spools of Rhino, D 97 too, but haven't used them yet.

12-Feb-15
Dave Mims used 450+ on his hickory selfbows Jeff, and it serves them well. He told me, "if they can't take low stretch strings, then I'm not making them right." He also said the old linen strings were low stretch as well, the only problem with them is they weren't durable. B-50 was a step down in performance but gave durability.

01-Mar-15
National sales manager and administrative positions have been filled. Still looking for the perfect match for a couple bowstring builder positions. Thanks for the kind words Dale. I still remember that night you came and got the string.

I'm not sure if the others were making fun of my post or not but we are a real business that pays real money to 14 real employees.

• Sitka Gear