Moultrie Mobile
New 3D bow
New York
Contributors to this thread:
sweet old bill 02-Feb-15
NYbob 07-Feb-15
02-Feb-15
I was shooting my Alpine 3D bow 40 inch long and 50 to 60 lbs at 29 inches. It just feels good in my hand, a buddy said to me why not get a set of 40 to 50 pound limbs on the bow, I bet it sure would make it a lot easier to shoot.

Well the fool I am at 73 years young, I wrote a letter to Alpine and asked for a price for the limbs, and also by the way do you have a left over 2013 bow in stock that is 40 to 50 pounds limbs on it. I got the response on the limb price and yes they had one bow left in stock . the price could not be beat anywhere so I now have a new bow that I just shot in over the weekend and also a set of limbs that I will have installed in Endicott NY when I get back in April.

Nothing like taking that new bow out of the box and tuning it for the first time, I installed a tox slider sight with 4X scope , a alpine drop a way rest, I/4 inch peep, kisser button and d-loop. The bow is setup at 51 pounds, and 29 inch draw.

07-Feb-15
There will be no competing with you now, Bill I might as well stay home! by the way I'll be leaving for the Harrisburg show for a couple of days, this Tuesday

• Sitka Gear