pav 09-Feb-15
pav 26-Feb-15
INbowdude 28-Feb-15
sticksender 16-May-15
pav 19-Jun-15
02-Feb-15
What are everyone's plans this year?

02-Feb-15
-->>Thin out the local coyote population-ASAP--come on down!

03-Feb-15
The western big game application season is officially open. Only time will tell what lies in store for 2015.

Planning to attend my 1st P&Y Convention this April in Phoenix, AZ. Signed up to take the AZ Hunter Ed field day while there....which adds a lifetime bonus point for all big game species in Arizona. Two birds with one stone you might say?

04-Feb-15
flintlock squirrels in august, selfbow and stone heads for deer come october, bunnies in november. :)

04-Feb-15
NY deer and turkey, Wyoming elk (draw dependent), New Brunswick bear for my daughter, FL alligator, Chincoteague VA for stingrays, and Indiana deer.

04-Feb-15
Hogs at Shiloh Ranch in Oklahoma mid-Feb and mid-June. PP for Wyoming sheep and considering dropping out of the rest.

08-Feb-15
pav....good move, I went out to AZ and got mine a couple years back.

If the daytime highs in Colorado will ever drop below the 50-70 degree range, where they've been holding for weeks & weeks, and it snows, I may get to do my Lion hunt !

Doing a Stone Sheep bow-hunt in the Toad River region of British Columbia in August.

Will be applying for the usual long-shot draws for Goat, Sheep, Elk, Moose, & Bison in various states. Not counting on anything, but always hoping for a surprise.

If no luck, I'll probably pick up a left-over high country deer tag in Colorado and/or an OTC elk tag.

09-Feb-15
Sheep hunting again this year?...and this time for Stone sheep?

You're killing me Greg! (but i can't wait to see the photos)

26-Feb-15
Hit the jackpot right out of the gate this year.

A limited entry archery elk tag for Wyoming is on the way. Better pick up a mule deer tag...just in case.

28-Feb-15

INbowdude's embedded Photo
INbowdude's embedded Photo
Shiloh Ranch success!

16-May-15
Lots of western big game draws are wrapping up....time for an update.

Pav pulled a sweet Wyoming elk tag, anyone else drawn anything?

Looks like either my son or I got lucky and drew a Utah elk tag (CC was hit). Won't know for sure until the official results come out next week.

19-Jun-15
Picked up a deer tag in the Wyoming draw...just in case!

• Sitka Gear