gobbler 03-Feb-15
gcoleman 03-Feb-15
gcoleman 03-Feb-15
sundaynwv 03-Feb-15
Bennett2012 04-Feb-15
gobbler 04-Feb-15
sundaynwv 05-Feb-15
03-Feb-15
Saw this on face book in regards to Sunday hunting any details so we can share and or call with some facts....what is. 383

03-Feb-15
Looks like it is statewide Sunday hunting on private land. Curious to know what the catch is?

James

03-Feb-15
Me too

03-Feb-15
No catch that I know of yet. Just got introduced. If it makes it thru with no amendments would make Sunday hunting legal on private land during season. Also, would end the provision that you can't hunt on the Sunday before a big game opener on a Monday.

03-Feb-15

gcoleman's Link
found this just now hope link works

03-Feb-15
scan down thorough text to the parts that are crossed out,,, looks cut and dry no strings attached?

03-Feb-15
The catch is that it provides rights we currently do not have.

The real catch is this is our time as sportsmen to rally and get what is right.

The catch is that we need to call members of the Senate Natural Resource Committee and get this on the agenda. See my other thread for a list of numbers. Thank you.

04-Feb-15
So this bill is statewide Sunday hunting right? There won't be any more of this county by county getting added this is full blown statewide year after year?

04-Feb-15
That's the plan

05-Feb-15
But the plan only works if we are active and cause lots of noise. Right now, Senator Karnes needs calls at 357-7906.

• Sitka Gear