gcoleman 04-Feb-15
gobbler 04-Feb-15
brettpsu 04-Feb-15
sundaynwv 04-Feb-15
mudflap 05-Feb-15
bicster 05-Feb-15
gobbler 05-Feb-15
03-Feb-15
We need people to call the Senate Natural Resource Committee and ask that SB 383 be put on the agenda. The committee members are as follows. Karnes (Upshur) 357-7906 Maynard (Wayne) 357-7808 Takubo (kanawha) 357-7990 Nohe (Wood) 357-7970 Beach ( Monongalia) 357-7919 Leonhardt (Monongalia) 357-7827 Facemire (Braxton) 357-7845 Laird (Fayette) 357-7849

It takes less than 30 seconds per call. This is very important if you want Sunday hunting roghts for all and not county by county.

03-Feb-15
Done. I called them all. The answering service answered on a few but, I was able to talk with people on most of the calls. All were nice and seemed pleased people were participating.

The voice mail for Takubo said a different name so I did NOT leave a message. All others with the exception of Laird answered, or had voice mails with their names. Laird just gave the number back so, I did leave one there.

Is there any chance that is the wrong number for Takubo?

Either way, it took me much longer to post this than complete the call's. Thanks for the info and doing the work to make it that easy. God Bless

03-Feb-15
This is just one of many good reasons for joining WVBA.

A big THANK YOU should be given to Corey Boothe for getting the ball rolling !!

04-Feb-15
I called them too. Thanks. Cory

04-Feb-15
called a few but I don't like answer machines or talking to their secretaries so I emailed all 13 , got email reply from Bill Laird to the positive,,, only takes a few minutes to let them know how we feel

04-Feb-15

gcoleman's Link
heres all the email address's

04-Feb-15
We either make lots of noise now or stand silent for years. I prefer to make noise.

04-Feb-15
corys right this may be the last chance we ever get.....

04-Feb-15
Guys, we really do need to hit this one hard with the Senate and especially when it gets to House.

Politely, ask them to pass it and to keep it clean by not adding amendments to it.

Amendments is what caused the county by county mess last time AND also lead to not being able to hunt on the Sunday before a big game opener on Monday.

We have a good chance this year( due to Cory's work), but we need to let them know we want it. Talk to them in a calm and polite manner.

The Gob

04-Feb-15
Good luck, we have zero going for Sundays in PA right now.

04-Feb-15
What you have going in Pa is momentum in Virginia and West Virginia.

05-Feb-15
I emailed all of them.

James

05-Feb-15
I called them all. Thanks Cory!

05-Feb-15
Remember, be cordial and polite. It makes a difference.

• Sitka Gear