JayD 15-Feb-15
Babysaph 15-Feb-15
JayD 15-Feb-15
hookman 15-Feb-15
Babysaph 15-Feb-15
grizzlys61 15-Feb-15
Babysaph 17-Feb-15
14-Feb-15
Lol. I shot one today at the Harrisburg sports show. I have now sot one exactly two times. Once at a friends and then today. First shot at my friends was at 40 yards. Shot the bolt right in the bullseye. Today at 25 yards. Right in the bullseye. Nothing to it.

14-Feb-15
Not to change the subject, but how was the show? Been twice in the past but haven't been since it changed hands.

I myself have never shot one. Scared I might like it.

James

14-Feb-15
if Babysaph can do it, it must really be easy...wet finger and all. LOL.

Sorry JR, couldn't resist. these threads need a little humor to lighten up the mood.

14-Feb-15
It was ok. If you were at the old one it's pretty much the same.

14-Feb-15
I didn't shoot a crossbow, but I did kiss a girl and I liked it too.

15-Feb-15
Gobbler there you go again not being politically correct! You should just say a person not girl - I bet someone turns you in for doing this! ROFL Well of course I guess the people into bestiality could take offense to what i just said! Oh heck - I just give up!

JR - I had a blast shooting a crossbow - it was fun - Like you though I just prefer to hunt with one of my bows.

15-Feb-15
I agree lil bear. I'm 2 for 2,on crossbow shots . Wonder how many guys will pick one up and use it because it's that easy?

15-Feb-15
Agree with ya there too - they are pretty easy to shoot.

15-Feb-15
I wouldn't pick one up and shoot it, my recurve might be jealous and blow up. LOL

15-Feb-15
Ur right hookman. Lol

15-Feb-15
Babysaph, What name brand crossbow did you shoot Tenpoint, Barrnett Excalibur Wickedridge and did it have crank handle or rope puller.I am in market for a new crossbow.

17-Feb-15
I shot a ten point. I don't know how it was cocked. He had it cocked when he handed it to me.

• Sitka Gear