brewcrewmike 30-Mar-15
Cedar swamp 30-Mar-15
Antler Whore 31-Mar-15
Turkeyhunter 04-Apr-15
Turkeyhunter 04-Apr-15
Jeff in MN 07-Apr-15
Dampland 12-Apr-15
17-Feb-15
Please post your 2015 sheds pictures, or reports regarding shed hunting this year.

17-Feb-15
I have been out a few times this month nothing yet ..Dodge County

18-Feb-15
I had my cameras out the last two days, I had 9 bucks all together and 2 had one antler each and all the rest both sides. I have found four with that being said.

Silvrtip

21-Feb-15

Naz 's embedded Photo
Naz 's embedded Photo
Son and I found tracks, beds, deer poop and even saw eight deer this afternoon, but no sheds.

This NE WI hunter piles the sheds he finds while searching in multiple states, though at Christmas he makes one heck of an antler tree!

21-Feb-15
RC I remember a while back you were on here asking for sheds

22-Feb-15

Turkeyhunter's embedded Photo
Spent most of yesterday working in the woods. Have to remember sunblock next time.

The girls came-up blank on any sheds.

When we returned I uploaded two weeks of pics from four trail cams. Two deer have shed half their headgear and four other bucks are still sporting full racks.

23-Feb-15
Ah, the rare Holstein Shed Hunting Hare.

23-Feb-15
Found one shed this year, in the yards, Lauteraman Lakes Florence Co

Saturday was just a pretty day, walked the Brule River downstream from Nelma...... some sign, but no sheds

be out tomorrow........ winter has been easy on the deer............

23-Feb-15
I've only found one small shed but my buddy found a 80 incher a few days ago. I would say 60-70% of bucks have shed so far in our area.

24-Feb-15
I was out last weekend (in MN) and 3 of the 6 deer I saw still had both antlers intact (I believe the others were does/fawns). I didn't look as hard after that...

This is a park which doesn't allow hunting so the deer aren't as stressed as normal deer.

24-Feb-15
I like that mini Rex rabbit in the picture, looks a lot like one of my daughter's rabbits.

26-Feb-15
I'm hoping to get out to the woods this weekend, and hopefully find some sheds.

26-Feb-15
Washington County...... 5:30pm tonight,,,,, out with the dog..... saw 23 deer, file by, it was quite a site,,,,,,,

most are coming out of the lower Milw River system and the Bog, and are in dispersal mode......

My well trained shed hunter, stayed on command and never twitched.....

One buck, at least 70 on one side, the other side gone,,,,,,,

it stirred the heart,,,,,,, man I love this late winter early spring

01-Mar-15

Buckiller's embedded Photo
Spent a few hours looking today with the dog. No sheds but tons of sign. Did find this dead buck who appeared to have shed before he was killed. I'm guessing he was hit by a vehicle and made it about 200 yards off the highway. Yotes had him pretty chewed up.

01-Mar-15

02-Mar-15
was out today looking at my stands waukesha county ,jumped a large group of deer 4 were bucks all had head gear both sides,one real nice 12 point i saw just one time during legal hunting hours ,glad to see he made it now if he don't get hit by a car before sept all will be good

02-Mar-15
Four trail cameras had bucks with their head gear intact. Have pics of a 'unicorn' but I'm not sure if he lost one or only had one all along.

Working in the woods today and both Labs found nothing.

04-Mar-15
Looks like next week will have some crazy warm temps, so maybe the snow melt will reveal some covered antlers.

04-Mar-15
I will be putting several miles on the boots next week.

04-Mar-15
So far I've come up empty at all my hot spots AFD

09-Mar-15
I brought this thread back up, but so far I have ten. One match, two four year olds, three three, three two year olds, and two one year olds. Not a bad year for me.

09-Mar-15
Saw 2.5yo 8 yesterday holding both sides still.

14-Mar-15

Treefarm's embedded Photo
Treefarm's embedded Photo
Went for a walk on Friday the 13th

15-Mar-15
anybody have a shed dog they'd like to take on my property and look for sheds? I live in central wi. i'd be willing to give gas money.

15-Mar-15
I found 4 sheds and a 17 inch 10ptr. One shed was a side off a 2 1/2 yr old 12ptr. Hopefully he stays around, he could be 150 this yr.

15-Mar-15

lame crowndip's embedded Photo
lame crowndip's embedded Photo
found these two (this is a matched set....just an odd-looking buck) whilst getting ready for syrup and cutting and burning invasives.

15-Mar-15
Kids found three right hand antlers off of 2.5 yr olds, along with a matched set most likely from a 3.5 yr old.

16-Mar-15

yelper tom's MOBILE embedded Photo

Found this shed the first five minutes into the walk

16-Mar-15

Unfortunately I found a dead buck and skull of a older dead buck

16-Mar-15

BigPapaPump's embedded Photo
BigPapaPump's embedded Photo
Found these on 3-14. Also checked a couple of cameras and had two bucks from the day before still sporting both sides.

16-Mar-15

Novemberforever's embedded Photo
Novemberforever's embedded Photo
Not the kind of shed you want to find

28-Mar-15

Tree farm work weekend (again) pruning and clearing.

Dogs finally had some success hunting shed antlers with the black Lab materializing with one.

Had a close encounter with Mephitis mephitis. Fortunately, Mr. Browning (who always accompanies us in the woods) administered a sudden and fatal dose of lead poisoning. Crisis averted.

Never a dull moment…

28-Mar-15
Turkeyhunter, this website is always teaching me something new. Thanks for your descriptive verbage.

30-Mar-15
very nice November but like you said not one you want to find.

30-Mar-15

Cedar swamp's embedded Photo
Cedar swamp's embedded Photo
My son and I found these 2 sheds about a week and a half ago. Both sheds were found in a known bedding area. He wanted me to give him 5 bucks for finding the sheds:) Cool pics from everyone. Novemberforever, that's quite a find! Happy Easter to everyone!

31-Mar-15
Picked up a really nice 10 X 14 at Menards..

04-Apr-15

Nice day in the woods today with tree farm chores.

The dogs really tore it up but no sheds for all of their running around.

The blonde Lab did fetch a skull from a nubbin buck however...

04-Apr-15

Turkeyhunter's Link
A buddy of mine sent me a link today to the North American Shed Hunting Dog Association.

I never hear of them before. Seems like there's an org for just about everything.

Anyway, I'm thinking of taking the girls to one of their trials later this year if my schedule allows.

Could be fun. For them, me and the Frau...

07-Apr-15
Spent the day looking for elk sheds. All I saw was a trumpeter swan, two turkeys, couple of DNR employees, and several grouse. I did find some very old wolf and elk droppings and two empty steel game camera boxes cabled to trees.

I did see a few deer tracks but not more than two sets at any trail and all were small.

We had about 6" of snow about 30-36 hours before I was out there which is why I was out and why I could see some tracks.

12-Apr-15
wow! some nice sheds you found there! congrats.

• Sitka Gear