therealdeal 19-Feb-15
10orbetter 20-Feb-15
rick allison 20-Feb-15
Redclub 20-Feb-15
Boodwhah 20-Feb-15
Bloodtrail 21-Feb-15
19-Feb-15

>>>--arrow1-->'s Link
Note the Pic from Oct 6 2012. Hmmmmmmmmmmm !

19-Feb-15
Lol, Should I be biting my tongue so hared on the time taken, and preferred hunt method?

Guess at least the group the warden was chasing around this fall were using bows. lol

19-Feb-15
Interesting, I wonder what's up with the one where the hunter is holding a gun and dressed in snow camo. Appears the pic was taken in the field.

19-Feb-15
Some very nice bucks up north.

19-Feb-15
Jeff in MN, Think about it for awhile it will come to you. Look at the date and title of the facebook page.

19-Feb-15
"Some nice deer but wait for some here to ask what this has to do with bowhunting."

Actually Ronny, this thread is mostly about poaching so it fits your mantra quite well.

19-Feb-15
Well Ronny, first off I find it interesting that you, when posting under Howatt answer to Ronny ;). Next up, hate is a strong word. I surely do not hate Native Americans. I do not agree with all the "liberties" (cough cough) they are granted and I question their lifestyles at times with them having so many opportunities at their finger tips. Hate? Not even close. But, I am also not a worshipper and apologist of anybody or anything and see things as they are and therefore base my opinions on reality.

As to the gist of the thread, pretend as you wish that it is all about nice deer pics ;).

19-Feb-15
They are given tags for them. Does not change how they were harvested. The tags can still be used if shot at night, or day from the vehicle. Of course no proof how any of those deer were harvested. Does not change the fact that night hunting takes place all the time!!

The group I mentioned the warden chasing around this fall using bows. Was during the night!

19-Feb-15
THe guy who starts threads about making snow shoes, Walker for POTUS and other threads asks why this thread is here because it has nothing to do with bowhunting. Hello pot have you met the kettle?

19-Feb-15
Zinger +1

19-Feb-15
Steve, please don't confuse Ronny with facts. As an apologist for all things he likes regardless of reality, you are certain to be told you are wrong and that you are a hater of Native Americans.

Should we bring up the elk they wounded this year and never recovered going against the wishes of the WDNR again or would that be whining and jealousy?

19-Feb-15

happygolucky's Link
Not 2015 for those taking it literally. This was 2013 the year after they killed one against the WDNR wishes. Using it as an example looking for the apologist to defend them again as if they do no wrong. Again, is this just jealousy and whining? Ronny, looks like they need to practice their shooting too. You have lots in common it seems.

19-Feb-15
"but those couple of people do not represent the entire nation but lumping folks you dont like together is sort of your thing so have at it."

Exactly what you do to all xbow hunters and liberals. Touche'

19-Feb-15
"Exactly what you do to all xbow hunters and liberals."

Exactly the same actually. You know that. A grouping of people is a grouping of people - plain and simple.

I do find it interesting that you bash all liberals as if each was created equally and as a "nation" yet always defend people who on average expect more freebies and government handouts than any group in WI bar none. I'd be willing to bet the unemployment rate and alcoholism rate on the reservations far exceeds that of the liberals in Dane County (every county for that matter). You are the true apologist for all things you like regardless of any facts. Narcissism.

19-Feb-15
Someone must have pissed in Howatt's Cheerios again this morning. Scott Walker says you need to create more threads on the Wisconsin bow hunting forums. Go!

19-Feb-15
another thread gets stuck in the swamp

19-Feb-15
Ronnie you tripped up again. OOPS. LMAO

20-Feb-15
Make no mistake, the page has a political side to it. It is equally intended as an in-your-face page.

20-Feb-15
I'm so cabin fevered bored 6 weeks after knee replacement surgury that I just finished reading thia entire thread...10 minutes of my life I can't get back...:^)

20-Feb-15
Comparing crossbowers to liberals is way way overboard

20-Feb-15
Wow. Some natives with some food turns into all of this. Yeeshkuh.

21-Feb-15
Ditto

• Sitka Gear