buc i 313 19-Feb-15
hawkeye in PA 19-Feb-15
tobywon 19-Feb-15
BOWJO 19-Feb-15
Standing Stone 3 02-Mar-15
Red Beastmaster 02-Mar-15
Rut Nut 03-Mar-15
19-Feb-15
Sorry to say that the 2015 Standing Stone Shoot will not happen this year. I will be out of the game for at least 6 months and with it just being my dad, wife, and I that set everything up we will not be doing it this year. For those that my not know I have a brain tumor and will be getting in removed Tuesday February 24. Prayers are appreciated.

Thanks to everyone and I am looking forward to putting on the best shoot ever in 2016!!

19-Feb-15
Brett- you got bigger things to concentrate on! Don't worry about an archery shoot. Will say some prayers for you and your family! Get healthy and I look forward to seeing the ad for next year's shoot! Take Care and God Bless!

19-Feb-15
Brett sorry to hear this and prayers sent.. Funny thing I was going to tell you about my friend Gary who had a brain tumor about 10 years back. He is fine today and you would not know he had a thing wrong with him. Now the funny thing, as I started to type this post and I was going to tell about him he call me to ask if I wanted to go to the local indoor 3D range tonight. Again prayers sent.. Ed

19-Feb-15
Prayers on the way.

19-Feb-15
Prayers sent !

19-Feb-15
Prayers for you and your family.

The best of wishes for a speedy recovery.

19-Feb-15
Prayers from the Wife and I for you, your family and all involved.

19-Feb-15
Prayers for you Brett on a successful surgery and speedy recovery and to your family as well.

19-Feb-15
Prayers sent for you and your family.

02-Mar-15
Surgery postponed to March 10th due to me and the drugs they had me on not agreeing. Thanks for all the prayers and words of encouragement, keep them coming please. Bless all of you!

02-Mar-15
Brett,

I've been thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.

03-Mar-15
Will do- hang in there and thanks for the update!

• Sitka Gear