brewski 14-Mar-15
bghunter 15-Mar-15
itshot 22-Mar-15
bghunter 08-Apr-15
bghunter 08-Apr-15
itshot 08-Apr-15
bghunter 09-Apr-15
21-Feb-15
Where will everyone be walking in the woods opening morning? It's coming up quick! My sons spring break starts on youth weekend, so we'll be at our property 10 days. Good to all, J

22-Feb-15
I will be hunting in the Sanford area March 21.

28-Feb-15
Swampbuck, they were gobblin like crazy by you last Sunday morning from sun up til about 9

Went small game hunting/ turkey scouting Saturday at one of the Big Woods up there, plenty of turkey sign, not sure where to go

Good Luck

03-Mar-15
My dad just got back from there, lots of sign (strut zones on the road) an they were talking all morning long. Hope they keep it up for a few more weeks!

03-Mar-15
I got about 18 days to go can't wait guide sent me photos of a nice tom on camera. Plus be nice to get away from the 4 inches of snow we got today and the expected 20 below weather tomorrow

04-Mar-15
Bghunter I'm headed south too only for hogs. I can't wait to get away from the 7 or 8ft.. of snow we got here in ma. I got 20 days to go.

07-Mar-15
bg, not sure where you are going to be but south of sanford along 417 has some of the best birds I've seen, been watching those flocks for a few years now, as the houses and condos go up, still some beautiful spots around there

good luck this season

08-Mar-15
Try a QQ Archery Support System , Just sit in front of some brush that your camo blends in and now enjoy the comfort of supporting your bow front and center ,check it out at QQ Archery.com ,a very nice tool to have in the field ,cant wait to get back to your beautifal state

11-Mar-15
itshot,

not sure the guide I am hunting with has some property we will be hunting, I just hope the weather holds out.

12-Mar-15

Swampbuck's embedded Photo
Swampbuck's embedded Photo
Ohhh Sh!t !!!!

12-Mar-15
hay, panther season next?

(just to agitate the antis lurking!!)

14-Mar-15

brewski's embedded Photo
brewski's embedded Photo
Dancing

14-Mar-15

brewski's embedded Photo
brewski's embedded Photo

14-Mar-15

brewski's embedded Photo
brewski's embedded Photo

15-Mar-15
Now you got my blood pumping. 5 days till I am in Florida and 6 till I am hunting.

22-Mar-15
looks like bg got his bird, put up some pics soon !!

08-Apr-15

bghunter's embedded Photo
bghunter's embedded Photo
Sorry havent posted any photos. I will say it is a gun kill which I know on the bowsite can be a big deal but I am excited about it.

08-Apr-15
The bird looks pretty rough as we were hunting a very wet piece of property and pretty much the only dry spot was where the blind was.

After I shot him he fell over into about 7-9 inches of water, which as you can tell water logged him pretty good.

We were not able to get a weight on him, but he had a 10inch beard and about 1 1/4 inch spurs.

We didnt hear or see anything all day until about 2pm that is when a lone hen came in. We hit the call when she slowly walk away and bam big gobble and the tom cam in all strutting and took him at about 20 yards.

It has been awhile since I had a been turkey hunting and I forgot what a rush it was.

08-Apr-15
nice bird!

congrats

09-Apr-15
Thank You. I gotta say the snakes freak me out but I love hunting in Florida.

• Sitka Gear