Turk 27-Feb-15
WV Mountaineer 01-Mar-15
sundaynwv 01-Mar-15
Jim Casto Jr 01-Mar-15
Babysaph 01-Mar-15
Babysaph 01-Mar-15
HUNTMAYNARD 02-Mar-15
23-Feb-15
Being that there is a thread for a lower buck limit I propose this thread to see the response to the current buck limit. Just say yes if you like the current buck limit and just say no if you do not like the current buck limit.

Yes

23-Feb-15
No

23-Feb-15
No

23-Feb-15
Yes

23-Feb-15
No

23-Feb-15
No

23-Feb-15
NO

23-Feb-15
No

23-Feb-15
No

23-Feb-15
No

23-Feb-15
Yes

23-Feb-15
No

23-Feb-15
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

23-Feb-15
No

23-Feb-15
No

23-Feb-15
No

23-Feb-15
No

23-Feb-15
No.

23-Feb-15
Just to keep track so far

3-yes

15-no

23-Feb-15
No no

23-Feb-15
NO !!!

23-Feb-15
So that means it will stay the same. Lol

24-Feb-15
No

James

24-Feb-15
I know there are a bunch of hunters who do not post much on this site but watch what's going on here. This is a good time to see just how hunters feel on the subject. Just a yes or a no is all you have to post. It would be nice to know.

24-Feb-15
NO

24-Feb-15
No

24-Feb-15
No

24-Feb-15
How many of the no votes have signed the petition for better buck management?

no-21 Yes-3

24-Feb-15
NO

24-Feb-15
No, I signed petition.

24-Feb-15
NO

24-Feb-15
No

24-Feb-15
Maybe I can go get the kids that internet all day to say yes here since the petition movement all but begged for their signature? It'd be interesting to know just how many kids signatures that got put on the petition? What the heck, the biology and facts we do have doesn't matter to you guys, so why would it to the kids you conned into signing it either? :^) God Bless

24-Feb-15
I think this thread was designed by speedy to be debate free with all responses to be constructive and positive.

25-Feb-15
Begging for kid's signatures? LOL. Reaching for straws?Look into the petition, you can see most names.

25-Feb-15
thank you for your help. My answer is..... NO

25-Feb-15

25-Feb-15
And I firmly believe my 17 year old daughter has every right to sign the petition since she is a licensed hunter and the future of hunting in West Virginia. This is not a petition of registered voters as one does not have to be a registered voter to hunt in WV. One also does NOT have to be a resident of the state to hunt in WV.

This is a petition of like minded individuals that would like to see a better future for hunters.

25-Feb-15

25-Feb-15

wvmule's embedded Photo
wvmule's embedded Photo

25-Feb-15
Cory, It sounds like someone found out about the secret campaign that has been solicited over that fancy interwebby thingamabob where all those young whippersnappers click and tweeter. Dang nabbit! The secret is out amongst the grown ups.

25-Feb-15
NO

25-Feb-15
You are spot on again Gobbler. I just asked for a yes or no !

25-Feb-15
I couldn't resist hitting that softball. My apologies, speedy.

25-Feb-15
Yes

25-Feb-15
NO!

25-Feb-15
Maybe so fellas. :^)

I give a couple teenagers a ride hitch-hiking on Route 10 this afternoon. I told them I'd give them a ride if they'd get on here and vote yes. They said they would. However, I didn't feel comfortable asking them to voice their opinion on a petition since they weren't of legal voting age. :^)

26-Feb-15
Too funny Rosie

26-Feb-15
Don't have to be legal voting age to have a license. Don't have to be a registered voter to be a hunter. Don't have to be from WV to hunt in WV. Don't have to be an adult to see that we can do better.

Any young hunter is are future. You can't desire for a better future without involving the kids. As far as teenage signatures, that is an assumption you made.

26-Feb-15
sunday, all your points are correct but one. The real numbers the DNR has says what you impose isn't realistically going to be better. So, that is an opinion.

Teenage signatures is something you called for on WV Anglers. My assumptions on those teenage signatures are just an assumption of course. But, it is what it is and it is what you stated. No assumptions there.

BTW, if you'll tell us if any or how many of your students signed, we can put the assumption claims about getting kids signatures to rest. Until then, I'll assume that my statements are 100& correct about the teenage signatures and absolutely know that I'm right about what you have stated concerning them. God Bless

26-Feb-15
Ban Sunday fishing. Lol

27-Feb-15
Here is the quote you are somewhat referring to

15-30 signatures adds up. Plus the signatures do NOT need to be from registered voters. Kids that hunt can sign the petition.

Look at the petition. Scroll down for signatures from Meadow Bridge. I would be surprised if you find a single signature. Even if you do, why would their opinions not matter?

Your opinion says it will not realistically be better. The DNR does NOT have data to say it will not be realistically better because they have not implemented both options for comparison. You cannot know without implemantation. You have no way to measure the sociological effect a change in management style would have on the population and hunters desires.

27-Feb-15
no and limit non resident hunters to one buck

27-Feb-15
Won't happen steel force. Too much money to be list.,

27-Feb-15
No, that don't mean I am in favor of a 1 buck limit.

27-Feb-15
NO

01-Mar-15
No Cory that is not what you posted on WV anglers originally. While that should have been the way it was originally written and likely the way you intended it, that was not the way it was originally written. Edit functions make things fixable. I know what I read because it took everything in me not to respond. If you copied and pasted that from that site than you edited it after the fact.

Kids aren't adults. For the same reason they can't smoke, drive, buy guns or ammo. Sometimes emotions rule their thinking. And, kids haven't experienced enough on their own to make decisions that affect others. They do as they are shown. Not independently reasoning as to why or, questioning if it is the right thing. This decision takes critical thought and shouldn't be governed by wants or emotions. therefore, kids shouldn't be responsible in making a decision such as this.

The world is a great big place with lots to learn to gain the personal experience it takes to make reasonable decisions besides what parents, teachers, family, etc... is telling them to do.

Deer management isn't emotion. It is science. Emotions don't belong in the decision process. God Bless

01-Mar-15
You are telling me that I edited something? I had to go back through my posts to even see what you were talking about so the edit thing is crap. Don't tell me what I did or did not post on January 23rd.

I could go on and type many things but I am going to stop here.

01-Mar-15

Jim Casto Jr's embedded Photo
Jim Casto Jr's embedded Photo

01-Mar-15
I don't smoke any cigarettes.,

01-Mar-15
I don't smoke any cigarettes.,

02-Mar-15
NO!!!!!

• Sitka Gear