Naz 27-Feb-15
Geitz 27-Feb-15
10orbetter 27-Feb-15
Turkeyhunter 27-Feb-15
Mike F 28-Feb-15
Jeff in MN 28-Feb-15
27-Feb-15

Steve White's Link
Looks like a fun toy, maybe more. Without going to the NR admin codes. By the definition in the 2014 guide. This would be legal. Can actually see it being effective.

Maybe a new sect of deer hunters needing their own season. What ever shall they be called. Slingers?

Really though, I bet fun bowfishing with it!!!

27-Feb-15
Wow, here's the "what'll they think of next?" Would be fun to shoot one just to test the accuracy. I've got to think it'd be more like recurve and fingers where the more you practice instinctive the better you get? Slingin' — coming to a woodlot near you (legal or not) in the near future?

27-Feb-15
"Maybe a new sect of deer hunters needing their own season."

Only if they lock the draw, put a stock, scope and trigger on it;)

27-Feb-15
My concern would be accuracy and the tendency to creep with your draw. It looks very cool but, am concerned it would lead to an increase in wounded deer! Thoughts?

27-Feb-15

Turkeyhunter's embedded Photo
Turkeyhunter's embedded Photo
Tennis ball launcher for the girls looks like it can handle my existing arrows...

28-Feb-15
Might be fun to play with, but I don't see any use for hunting other than yard rats.

28-Feb-15
I tried to shoot arrows from my slingshot when I was a kid. Didn't work very good. Guess I should have thought it through, added an arrow rest and patented something like this.

• Sitka Gear