Red Beastmaster 03-Mar-15
mrw hunter 04-Mar-15
Boothill 07-Mar-15
horsethief51 07-Mar-15
Boothill 07-Mar-15
02-Mar-15

Banjo's embedded Photo
Banjo's embedded Photo
Just wondered if anyone got thier 2014 Whitetail mounted and if so let's see some pics if you got it back.Here's mine.

02-Mar-15

Ben Farmer's embedded Photo
Ben Farmer's embedded Photo
Nice buck Scott!!

I did a euro mount on my Ohio buck this year. They take up a lot less room and they look good when mounted on a scull hooker. I did euros on my last 3 Ohio bucks, starting to like them better then a regular mount.

02-Mar-15
Gonna have to do one like that Ben, looks really nice. I'm about out if wall space anyhow so that would be perfect.

02-Mar-15
Nice guys, thanks for reminding me I still need to boil mine, it's in the big chest freezer yet.

Mike

03-Mar-15

horsethief51 's embedded Photo
Nice guys. I have 2 bears and a coyote waiting. I will finally have a weekend off in 2 weeks. These are all over 16 years old.

03-Mar-15

I have been doing the skull mounts for the past 8 years or so.

03-Mar-15
I also prefer european mounts over full mount. Really classy if done right.

On the other hand I do not care for hideous paint jobs or camo on a skull. It's as tacky as the ball cap and cigarette on the tavern deer mount.

04-Mar-15
Red beastmaster, I agree 100% a standard euro mount is a great look but the fancy paint jobs kill it.

07-Mar-15

Boothill's embedded Photo
Boothill's embedded Photo
I took to again adding a time tested and thought provoking buck mount taking the viewer back to those days of yore in PA 2F deer hunting circa 2004-2005......I personally like to mount it on the weapon I failed with, but that's personal preference....you can pretty much mount the tag anyway you like. I do suggest a clothespin though. cheap and will probably save you the taxidermy fees of a professional mount. for your enjoyment.....

07-Mar-15
I thought you would have grilled and eaten that thing by now.

07-Mar-15
no buddy.....still full from the doe tags....:)

• Sitka Gear