shedhunter 08-Mar-15
i4ni 08-Mar-15
shedhunter 09-Mar-15
Silent1 11-Mar-15
cuntrytocity 11-Mar-15
spike78 11-Mar-15
03-Mar-15
OK,

The only good coyote is a dead coyote. With that in mind we need to start thining the population dow.

It would be nice if we could have a bowsite coyote hunting contest.

I'll give the person with the most coyote kills a $50 cabella's gift certificate or a crisp $50 bill. We just need a way to verify the kills.

We need the pics posted here as well.

anybody interested?

03-Mar-15
Crow, the way we verify kills on the MA forum is to take a peice of paper with you with 2015 written in sharpie and a photo taken with the paper in the picture. You can also have them write 1,2,3 for the amount of kills on the paper. I can tell you it is tough going with the snow. I just got snowshoes and am heading out this Saturday for the last day of our contest. Rough year on the contest due to snow im assuming. Even with snowshoes I felt winded after only a short distancw. Good luck.

03-Mar-15
Where u hunting pat….NY?

08-Mar-15
Hi all have had a gd run so far this year over roadkills 12 yotes sofar 9 females 3 males will post pic as soon as I fiqure out how total from my property over 19 years more than 130

08-Mar-15

shedhunter's embedded Photo
shedhunter's embedded Photo
3 from last week

08-Mar-15
Do you use electronic caller?

09-Mar-15
I have but have not had gd luck I don't have much experience with the call but the roadkills work great in the bitter cold and snow cover90% of my kills have been early morning

11-Mar-15

Silent1's embedded Photo
Silent1's embedded Photo
this here was a "good coyote" after it met a 12ga slug in the cranium.

11-Mar-15
eye popping......

11-Mar-15
Had that happen with my .308

• Sitka Gear