bill v 04-Mar-15
Huntinggal2009 04-Mar-15
bill v 05-Mar-15
horsethief51 05-Mar-15
horsethief51 05-Mar-15
horsethief51 05-Mar-15
Dale Miller 14-Mar-15
03-Mar-15
Banquet is almost here. The list of raffle and auction items keeps growing. Here is a partial list.

Bear hunt in New Brunswick at Henderson Hunting Camps. Spring or fall. All inclusive.Value $1,595.00 Winning bidder has to bring full paying client. You can take a second bear for a fee.

Ram, goat, or hog hunt at "Island Exotic Hunts". it's a 150 acre island on the susquehanna river.

Fishing trip in Ontario 5 days 6 nights. Look up "Horseshoe Hill Outfitters" for details

Fishing trip in Michigan 5 days 6 nights. Includes 1 day charter on Lake Superior for trout & salmon. Look up Cast and Blast lodges for details.

Chippewa tree stand "Chief" model.

Kodiak wireless trail camera

Chances for Bear hunt in Quebec with "Ron Henry's bear camp"

Sitka deer hunt in Maryland

Whitetail hunt in Virginia

Crista I, and the gang are working hard. So come to the banquet and show some support.

04-Mar-15
Thanks for the update Ela! There's a list of some of the raffle items on the UBP website. Thanks for all your help!

04-Mar-15
Good grief, UBP has a hunt from Steve Mohr???

04-Mar-15
I talked to the Huntin Fool an hour ago, They have donated a one year membership to the UBP for the banquet.

Its a great info source for western hunting and the draws.

Bill V.

04-Mar-15
Nice!

05-Mar-15
I received conformation today that "the Warming Store" has donated a heated vest to the UBP. This item will be at the banquet also. It run off a small battery. and warms up your chest on the cold days. They're really nice looking vest too.

Thanks Warming Store.

Bill V.

05-Mar-15

horsethief51 's embedded Photo
horsethief51 's embedded Photo
Just got 3 of these specially engraved calls from Sean Kotchey, a new business sponsor from up my wat.

05-Mar-15
Way

05-Mar-15
Way

14-Mar-15
Amy and I arrived 6 p.m. Friday. Feels like we are back home after being at a different location a year ago.

• Sitka Gear