Wisconsin
Contributors to this thread:
bghunter 04-Mar-15
Jeff in MN 04-Mar-15
RUGER1022 05-Mar-15
norseman 05-Mar-15
bghunter 07-Mar-15
04-Mar-15
OK guys here is my problem, I drew area 1 Turkey I was hoping I would have had time to hunt, however looks like I will have a total of about a day and a half April 17 and part of 18th. I have never hunted this area of state so don't know where to begin,so I was looking to maybe get a guide since I have so little time to hunt. Anyone have any suggestions?

04-Mar-15
Watch craigslist. I just looked for Lacrosse area and there are leases and people looking for land to hunt listed.

05-Mar-15
Turkeys are dumber than normal in April . They'll come into just about any call . Don't need a guide for that .

Pick up a platt book and start calling the landowners . A friend that hunts area 1 tells me its hard to get the ok to hunt deer but very easy to get permission to hunt Turkeys . Good luck .

05-Mar-15
Hi, I live in southern Richland county and own 200acres,have over 100 turkeys on the farm this winter,if you need help email me.and if interested I could help you [email protected]

07-Mar-15
Thank you for all the help guys. Norseman, I Will shoot you an e mail later today, thank you very much.

• Sitka Gear