HARRY CARRY 08-Mar-15
HARRY CARRY 14-Mar-15
hawkeye in PA 15-Mar-15
Red Beastmaster 15-Mar-15
hawkeye in PA 15-Mar-15
Mr Bowhunter 15-Mar-15
HARRY CARRY 15-Mar-15
08-Mar-15
"Strictly Sticks Traditional Archers" would like to invite the Traditional Archery community to join them for their "Archer Appreciation Day 3D Shoot" this coming Sunday, March 15, 2015.

And as thanks to our dedicated and loyal participants for letting us have another fun season, and as a welcome to any new Traditional Archers who would like to try out what "SSTA" is all about, our event will include a buffet lunch as part of the registration cost!

The course will be a 30-target course, set up over varied terrain including wooded areas, hills, and flat stretches. The Crew has not yet decided what paths we will follow, but as usual, it will be different than our previous shoots (including what we now call the Big Freeze!).

This shoot will be the final shoot of the Winter 2014-2015 Season. But don't worry, after a few months' break, we will be back September 19-20, 2015, with our Traditional Archery 2-Day Weekend event. Just keep your calendars open for that weekend!

If you've been cooped up with an ultimate case of cabin fever thanks to all this wicked weather, then JOIN US! Bring your bow, your arrows, your extra arrows, your shooting friends and family, and maybe that new Archer who stopped by while you were back-yard shooting.

"Strictly Sticks" is about THE ARCHERS, the PEOPLE who attend and make our events the fun events they are. As most everyone who has shot with us knows, we strive to prepare a good and challenging course, with a couple of "What were they thinking?" scenarios thrown in. In short, ARCHERY at its most realistic definitions!

We simply provide the ways and means, the time and place...the rest, and fun, is up to you!

Hope you make the best of it!

And hope we see you Sunday, March 15, 2015!

THANK YOU!

The Crew of SSTA

08-Mar-15

HARRY  CARRY's embedded Photo
HARRY  CARRY's embedded Photo

08-Mar-15
I'm ready.

Red, throw in the leaf blower, rake and snow blower just in case. Thanks in advance. Which whats his name are you bringing?

08-Mar-15
Red Who? Ya mean the mountain man that chickened out the last shoot cause he was skeered of losing his aluminum arrows in dah snow?? LMAO

08-Mar-15
I'll be there and I don't need no leaf blower, rake, or snow blower. Nothin' but 10's all day long! I'm in pig killing mode!

I will be bringing Haversack with me. He's been in a new bow buying frenzy and is anxious to kick some butt!

RC, this mountain man doesn't lose many arrows and I am smart enough to know when to spend a wickedly cold day warming my toes by the fire. :)

See youze guys next week.

08-Mar-15
Red, all that stuff was for the ordinary people like me. LOL on Haversack.

08-Mar-15
RC, bring yerself and Chris. Haven't seen her shooting in a while...

14-Mar-15
The course is set up, and awaits you! PLEASE WEAR WATERPROOF BOOTS, WELLIES, OR MUCKS! Will all of the rain, melting snow, and run off, the hillsides are wet in certain places where the path crosses. All 30 targets are across the wildly running Nuclear Creek. The clubhouse side and the meadows were just not feasably passable, even with the quad. So, that's the last minute update.

Hope to see you in the morning!

And, THANK YOU!

15-Mar-15
Thanks SS crew for another enjoyable shoot.

Red, do you have stop that often the whole trip?

15-Mar-15
Joe had to check the back tire.

Nice of you to stop and see if we needed assistance..............NOT!

15-Mar-15
That's not what it looked like, and why I didn't stop. They label people like that.

15-Mar-15
Sure was great to see everyone here today. Loved the course!

15-Mar-15
A hearty THANK YOU and GOOD SHOOTING to the 47 Archers, and their family and friends, who visited Strictly Sticks today for our "End of the 2014-2015 Winter Season Archer Appreciation Day 3D Shoot"!

Long time attendees, LONG AGO ATTENDEES, and plenty of new Archers came together, and really made The Crew's day. What a great way to end the 2014-2015 season.

Keep September 19-20, 2015 open for the Sticks 2-day weekend shoot. Just stay tuned as the details work themselves together.

Until we meet again, enjoy whatever your bow and arrow may be aiming at, be it hogs in some nice and warm state, or an Olympic target at 40 meters.

Be The Arrow. Focus. And try to not think about the Steel Wolf. Heh heh heh heh heh....!!!

THANK YOU! The Crew

• Sitka Gear