sweet old bill 17-Apr-15
thphtm 18-Apr-15
sweet old bill 19-Apr-15
thphtm 23-Apr-15
bow shot 23-Apr-15
sweet old bill 24-Apr-15
sweet old bill 28-Apr-15
09-Mar-15
what town in NY are you from and how much snow on the ground. Your best quest of when it will be brown ground.

I am in the town of Franklin in the Catskill mountains, we have 30 inches and I am hoping it will be gone by April 2.

09-Mar-15
In Rochester... about two feet deep.

09-Mar-15
Salisbury, NY- 3 to 4' of snowpack.. Snowshoed Saturday and was up to my knees in the pines, in the hardwoods there was a crust so the snowshoes stayed on top better. Deer are miles away in yarding areas...

Hope it's gone by mid April!

09-Mar-15
Hill towns of Albany county, snow shoed around Saturday, about 20 to 24 inches. All the deer are off the hill getting shot for eating in the apple orchards, we'll have snow for awhile, but not like the tug hill folks

13-Mar-15
ttt

13-Mar-15
Still talking about us getting more this weekend.

13-Mar-15

pogo's embedded Photo
pogo's embedded Photo
We are finally making some progress here in Rochester. I'm hoping to get out to the farm and retrieve a trail camera set up on a nicely used trail on January 28th. Bucks were still carrying antlers then and it will be interesting to see if and when they dropped.

16-Apr-15
Just a few patches of snow still left.Should all be gone in a day or two.

16-Apr-15
Hopefully the woods will be clear of snow this weekend. I have some turkey coming into my clover food plots. I have a nice Tom I have my eye on.

17-Apr-15
it all gone here in Franklin NY... yesterday it was a sunny day and close to 65 degrees... had the bow out and shoot a few arrows, now when the stream go down will have to get that fly rod out and try the beaverkill.

18-Apr-15
Did you see this coming Wednesday's forecast.For Delaware county.

19-Apr-15
snow showers again...amen to the snow already

23-Apr-15
It is 29 degrees and the ground is all White now.

23-Apr-15
It just snowed at our house last night, lol! just a dusting over the snow-free ground. The last of it left on the 15th. Cayuga County, high elevation.

24-Apr-15
same here had white on the ground for most of the day on and then off...looks like today will set a new low temp record overnight...come on 60 + temp days...

28-Apr-15
I find no winter kill as well but come the turkey season we find baby deer that were born are killed off by yotes and later in the June find young turkey feathers in and around the pasture.

• Sitka Gear