Swampbuck 10-Mar-15
IShootSharpStix 10-Mar-15
Swampbuck 10-Mar-15
IShootSharpStix 10-Mar-15
Swampbuck 10-Mar-15
itshot 15-Mar-15
IShootSharpStix 15-Mar-15
10-Mar-15
Looking for recommendations on paper ranges near Spring Hill. 15-30 yards indoor or outdoor. Hard to believe it is so difficult to find a place to shoot. Thanks.

10-Mar-15
There's a few guys on here from that area that might have some suggestions. What part of Wis are you from? I have a house on Butternut Lake I go to in the summer. I use to hunt the rut up there but the deer population has dropped conciderity the for the past several years.

10-Mar-15
From Cedarburg which is about 25 miles north of Milwaukee. Use to fish a musky tournament on Butternut years ago, I think it was out of a place called Bob's something-or-other Tavern. Small world...

10-Mar-15
Might be a different Butternut Lake, I'm in Forest County, Three Lakes area in the Nicolet Forest. No muskies unfortunately in the lake but plenty of pike and the walleye seem to making a comeback.

10-Mar-15
Tourney was on the Butternut near Park Falls. Used to snowmobile around Three lakes (as well as chase muskies on the chain). Comeback? Your lakes must not be speared huh? ;)

10-Mar-15
It's been better the last 2 years, actually catching slots, but they did get hammered to the point where you couldn't even catch one.

15-Mar-15
I drive through there a lot but not sure about archery ranges

Maybe hernando sportsmans club at chassohowitza NWR? I know they have gun ranges might have some archery stuff too or maybe somebody there could point you in right direction

Good luck

15-Mar-15
I will check it out. Thanks. Definitely not used to having no where to shoot. I must be spoiled...

• Sitka Gear