cuntrytocity 13-Mar-15
cjb5591 13-Mar-15
BOBHUNT71 13-Mar-15
longbeard 13-Mar-15
STM 13-Mar-15
bigbuckbob 14-Mar-15
Garbanzo 16-Mar-15
13-Mar-15
I just finished the DEEP email survey. I never got one before this year but it's only my third year hunting. A lot of the questions didn't pertain to me as I only bow hunt for now and haven't gotten a deer yet. There was a extra section at the end for hunters or zone 1 and 2 that were area specific. Has anybody else taken this email survey? what are your thoughts on it? Do you think it will make any difference as to Sunday hunting? Tag limits? or any difference at all? Seems to me DEEP is finally asking the hunters for their experiences , and that seems like a good thing. I also noticed that they're looking for our opinion on lowering the amount of tags just for zone 1 and 2. How do you feel about that? - Duncan

13-Mar-15
I took it a few days back.

13-Mar-15
I completed it a few days ago.

13-Mar-15
I got one and completed a few days ago as well. I believe I've gotten one the last couple of years, so to answer your question about changing anything,........it might, but it will be a very slow change.

13-Mar-15
i told them to piss off you wanker,oh wait that was the irs survey..nah, i didnt get one yet..i feel left out now.!

13-Mar-15
I did mine yesterday and have gotten one i believe every year for the last ten. Only thing I added in the comments was the same thing as last 10 times....allow Sunday hunting

13-Mar-15
Got one and filled it out also.

13-Mar-15
Fourth one in a row for me. Ditto on the Sunday Hunting comments, and my opinion on the "honor tagging/reporting" system.

13-Mar-15
For some reason I received it 3 times this year .

13-Mar-15
Sent mine in yesterday

13-Mar-15
First time in few years I did not get one, bummer.

14-Mar-15
bobhunt71

sounds like the deer tagging system,....out of control.

16-Mar-15
did mine last week. They send it to me every damn year.

• Sitka Gear