SteveD 13-Mar-15
Antler Whore 13-Mar-15
Novemberforever 13-Mar-15
CaptMike 14-Mar-15
retro 14-Mar-15
SteveD 14-Mar-15
13-Mar-15
http://maps.legis.wisconsin.gov/

This link should show the deer harvest by weapon, sex and county. Rather than have someone surmise your hunting county results you are free to come to your own conclusions. This might be something we want gun hunters to see sooner than later.

13-Mar-15

Novemberforever's Link
Not sure what your link shows. Here's the harvest summary. click on final harvest summary

13-Mar-15
sorry on the missing link, hope you also find the numbers interesting.

13-Mar-15
Nov provided it. Thanks. I found it interesting how the bo and xbow varied from region to region and also county. Also how shows took a higher % of bucks vs does than archers did.

13-Mar-15
The numbers prove what we claimed all along. The crossbow crowd was simply looking for the lazy man's way to harvest a buck before the general gun season. Stay tuned, more to come.

13-Mar-15
Thank you Captain MIke you could not have said it better

oh my arm hurts I need a crossbow,,,, maybe get off your ass and work out, and you could shoot a bow, for the most part of the xbowers........

13-Mar-15
Good reason to go to one buck only regardless of weapon/season!!!The sooner the better for all in the long run.

13-Mar-15
Bingo SteveD...

Next year's numbers Xgun buck harvest will exceed bow and arrow.. in all counties....C...U.... Later Bow season.

13-Mar-15
Aw, your sky is always falling. The wannabes jumped ship this year. 1 buck rule? Been that way for us for many years.

14-Mar-15
Not true, November. If we follow suit with Michigan, crossbow users will continue to rise.

14-Mar-15
Not going to stop it now. Technology takes another giant step toward squashing archery hunting in Wisconsin. Golf anyone?

14-Mar-15
November doubt it,one buck period not one for gun and one for crossbow,that what I was referring to.

• Sitka Gear