Jim Casto Jr 14-Mar-15
Big-Otis-Jeff 14-Mar-15
Lone Eagle 15-Mar-15
Ron Miller 15-Mar-15
Babysaph 15-Mar-15
Ron Miller 15-Mar-15
Big-Otis-Jeff 04-May-15
13-Mar-15
ISnt this the Outfitter that just got hammered in NB for all kinds of violations?

I know lots of WV hunters that have been and probably was going to go back....

Looks like they are not done with this sting..

Thoughts?

13-Mar-15
Yep

14-Mar-15
Story was onNBC news website I seen , multiple violations from spotlighting to moose meat /horn sales, etc big investigation , bear gall bladders and one I can't figure selling bear penis''s .....who would want them lol

14-Mar-15
a female bear maybe? Well I would say something else but in today's world it would be politically incorrect!

14-Mar-15
They make good dog whistles

14-Mar-15

Ron Miller's embedded Photo
Ron Miller's embedded Photo
I hunted with Danny Dyer last week of June, Chuch Adams and Ted Nugent usually weren't there last year, both cancelled out at the last minute. Chuck and Ted have hunted with Dyer and Sons Outfitters many years ! Yes, there have been lot's of WV guys and gals to hunt with this well known Outfitter. I went on a trip last year with my cousin Mark Hall, the guy that was going with him backed out with 2 weeks to go. Soooo, being the good cousing that I am , I got a passport, yes, less than 2 weeks thanks to extra money and Shelly Moore Capito, I had my Passport with 1 day to spare ! LOL, I also got to use the friends 1000 dollar deposit that he was going to lose. :>}}}}}

Danny didn't spend much time with me or Cousin Mark, lol , not high enough on the food chain, but we both killed big boars. My Cousins was 19 3/4 P&Y and mine never was officially scored Although it was over 18 inches and above the P&Y minimum. We were treated VERY WELL and Danny and his son Chris ran a well run operation from what I saw. I planned to go back and bear hunt again and fish, Danny had an incredible place for both and the Lodge and cooking were 1st class !

I hate it that it happened and happened Especially to Someone I hunted with ! Here is a photo of me and Danny with my bear.

14-Mar-15
I had heard good things about Danny....Other than if the big Celebs were in camp he kinda forgot all about you....LOL.....BUt it seemed that was all he had in camp every week was a different film crew...

Oh well, play with fire and your gonna get burned sooner or later

14-Mar-15
I haven't seen the story, but sure hate it when Outfitters can't be trusted to do the right thing.

Nice bear Ron, but becareful with the "cousing", this is a G-rated site. LOL.

14-Mar-15

Jim Casto Jr's Link
Here's a link to a story on msnbc. Interesting how they start by mentioning Ted Nugent. :^)

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/news/ted-nugents-new-brunswick-outfitters-face-illegal-hunting-charges/ar-AA9KhXu

14-Mar-15

15-Mar-15
I hunted there maybe 10 or 12 years ago. I knew then that I wouldn't hunt there again.

15-Mar-15
Jimmy, that's that Liberal Agenda, cause they Hate UNCLE TED ! lol

I been thinking ?? Maybe the INTERNET POLICE turned them in, I know some of them hunted with them more than once !

15-Mar-15
Ron maybe they did. You better watch putting a picture of a hog bear on here.,lol

15-Mar-15
I know it----LOL-----Jealousy rears it's ugly head again,,,,lol

04-May-15
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/grand-falls-illegal-hunting-and-harvesting-case-adjourned-1.3043142

Looks like a someone from WV is charged as well..

Isn't this the same guy who was charged with cutting timber at Coonskin?

• Sitka Gear