horsethief51 16-Mar-15
BOWJO 16-Mar-15
Red Beastmaster 16-Mar-15
Bob McArthur 17-Mar-15
Rut Nut 17-Mar-15
hightine 17-Mar-15
RMH 17-Mar-15
16-Mar-15
To the gals that ran the winter rendezvous! Nice job! The food was awesome, the hotel was very nice and the prizes and auction items were great! Way to go Ladies!

It was certainly awesome to see Larry Stewart, Mike Kennedy, and Jody Maddock! It was like old times....shared a beer with Ryan Harr and Jim Uschak too!

Great to see my tribe again and got to meet BSked. Our table consisted of both ends of the state! Had fun!

Special thanks to Bill V for measuring the 5c UBP Bear skull! I wanted to get you guys a beer but lost youse guys at the watering hole......

Thanks again.... We love you all!

16-Mar-15
Your Welcome Dale, and yes we all had a good time. Good to see everyone

Dale's bear(the 5c bear) will be entered into the P&Y book beating the minimum by 15/16 th's of an inch. It certainly was my pleasure to measure it, Thanks Dale.

Now Dale, I think RC may take your western Pa lingo license away for the attempted use of "Youse guyS" instead of "Yunz" (hoe-p I spelled that rite). Maybe he won't see this thread. Maybe bring RC with yunz next year!

I will post some pix when I get a chance.

Bill V

16-Mar-15
Bill when come over this way give me a call a few days before ok? BTW I called Dennis and Fessed up lol

16-Mar-15
Youse is Suthern-South Western Pa, mountain folk that live close to the Masie-Dixie Line:)

The Beastmaster or maybe Mr perfect/Snacpac will attest to it's authenticity:)

16-Mar-15
That's better, I have no idea what the heck your talking about. :)

16-Mar-15

Gonzo's embedded Photo
Gonzo's embedded Photo
I have to agree Dale, great job ! Jon and I had great time. It was nice to be recognized as Regional Director of the year, much appreciated ! Thanks girls & guys !

Pat

16-Mar-15
Kudos to Denise and Christa! Who else was involved? Am I forgetting?

16-Mar-15
I got a couple text/pics Saturday nite- looked like everyone was having a great time!

Congrats Pat! And Dale for making P&Y!

16-Mar-15
Thank you all for the lifetime achievement award. It will be in a special place in my home and heart.

16-Mar-15
And Jody you certainly deserve it!

16-Mar-15
Looks like we spelled everybody's name right on the plaques this year. Nice to see everyone. Wish I had more time to relax.

Here are the others:

Club Sponsor of the year: Hamburg Fish & Game. Educator (Bob Forba Award): Mike Foust Life Member: Steve Koch County Rep: Bob McArthur (he was in Hawaii) Member: Jim Campbell

All of you guys have been a big help to the UBP for a very long time.

Sorry the annual knife and the 4 anniversary knives did not make it in time. We will have them up for auction at a later time.

Congrats to Rick Conley and Richard Koch for being the winning bidders on the #1 and # 2 Endowment life member badges. Thanks for your commitment to bow hunting!

16-Mar-15
Perry, that shirt of yours looks out of place all alone in that shirt box with all the plane old cotton ones.

16-Mar-15
Always a great event with good friends.

Are we forgetting the G & G show????

Gene King and Gary Wessner took over auctioneer duties

Now that was funny!!

16-Mar-15
Dale,

Actually, it's pronounced "youze", with a "z".

Dave :)

17-Mar-15
Thank you for recognizing me as County Rep of the year and I wish I could have been there to thank everyone in person. I'm humbled because I believe others are more deserving than me.

Thank you.

17-Mar-15
Congrats to ALL the award winners- very deserving group!(even YOU Bob! ;-)

Art- LOL! Now I have an excuse to come visit you(maybe during Spring Gobbler?! ;-)

17-Mar-15
Nice setup and good people. It was a fun time. Thanks everyone.

17-Mar-15
Yes, a big thanks to all involve in putting on the event. I know it is a lot of work. Had a good time and came home with some cool things. I liked the new ideas with the games to win chances at tickets. Need to start going to the bars more to practice my dart skills. LOL

Ryan

• Sitka Gear