Rut Nut 17-Mar-15
Bob McArthur 17-Mar-15
Dave G. 17-Mar-15
Dave G. 17-Mar-15
Bob McArthur 17-Mar-15
hightine 17-Mar-15
hightine 17-Mar-15
16-Mar-15
At Raystown Lake, I believe they rent house boats that you can sleep on, etc. Kinda like a camper on water...

16-Mar-15
If you were around Susquehanna co. I know a bunch of places to do stuff and stay.

17-Mar-15

Bob McArthur's embedded Photo
I have a log home I rent out in Monroe County that you can step out the back door and hunt birds in SGL 129. There's plenty of fishing nearby,

17-Mar-15

17-Mar-15

17-Mar-15

17-Mar-15
That sounds very cool Stick! Sorry, can't help you on that area of the state, though.

Bob- nice "cabin"! ;-)

17-Mar-15
Thanks. It's available for short term rentals. Btw, between SGL 129 and the Delaware State Forest, you can hunt hundreds of acres without having to drive your vehice...just sayin'.

17-Mar-15

Dave G. 's embedded Photo
Dang Bob, you're willing to rent that beautiful place out for a bachelor party???

I'm envisioning Mike Tyson's tiger in the bathroom and a naked Chinese guy jumping out of the fridge the next time you show up. :^)

17-Mar-15

17-Mar-15
You get what you expect...anx I expect bowhunters to take care of my place.

17-Mar-15
Mid May is peak fly fishing in central pa. I am a guide on the little J (Wild trout) and have may 17 available if you'd like a guided trip. 8 people is alot for one stretch of stream (and would be unproductive fishin for some) so we'd have to split you up maybe 4 and 4. For good turkey grounds for Saturday the 16th, I could give you a map on where to go on public ground. I'd show you but we got a bunch of guys fishin may 16th. There are some campgrounds I can help out with too, if you're interested. All fishin and hunting within 10-15 minutes. We guide bachelor parties at times; got one may 30 of 6 people. "Other" bachelor party things to do nearby in state college too, if you naw meen.

17-Mar-15
Strip club stick. End zone. Haha.

Don't need to know how to fly fish but 8 newbies we'd be pullin our hair out. LOL.

I can still point you to trout fishin and turkeys if you want but it's a further drive than you want

• Sitka Gear