Dennis Razza 25-Mar-15
Treerat 25-Mar-15
Rut Nut 25-Mar-15
Harv 25-Mar-15
Ben Farmer 26-Mar-15
Dennis Razza 26-Mar-15
Ben Farmer 26-Mar-15
17-Mar-15
Has anyone been out shed hunting? post some pics.

17-Mar-15

Dennis Razza's embedded Photo
Reeds first find of the year!

17-Mar-15
Hey, get back to work!! :)

17-Mar-15

After my coffee!;)

17-Mar-15
Check the SNOW'S ALMOST GONE thread Dennis. And nice harvest you got there! :)

17-Mar-15
Will do Rut... thanks!

17-Mar-15
Took a quick trip around yesterday, but nothing so far. Still deep snow in the good places.

17-Mar-15

Treerat's embedded Photo
Treerat's embedded Photo

17-Mar-15

Treerat's embedded Photo
Treerat's embedded Photo

17-Mar-15

Treerat's embedded Photo
Treerat's embedded Photo

17-Mar-15

Treerat's embedded Photo
Treerat's embedded Photo

17-Mar-15

Treerat's embedded Photo
Treerat's embedded Photo

17-Mar-15

Treerat's embedded Photo
Treerat's embedded Photo

17-Mar-15

Treerat's embedded Photo
Treerat's embedded Photo
Found 6 total 3/10/15 on state land in Crawford Co. Top two are matched sets. Deer were yarded up there, lots of snow, there was food & cover there so these bucks could have came from miles away

18-Mar-15
Mike, looks like some nice ones. All the snow is gone now around here. hope to make it out before the weekend.

18-Mar-15

Ben Farmer's embedded Photo
I've been out only twice so far and only found this feeding hen decoy here in Pa:) must of fell out of someone's vest last year.

I'm heading to Ohio Saturday morning and will be out there for 3 days. Hopefully have better luck there then I'm having here.

18-Mar-15
Dennis and Mike, nice job on the sheds!

I really need to work on my shed hunting skills!:)

18-Mar-15

Ben, That's funny! I'm sure you wcan put it to good use the spring.

I found 15 so far. My best find was a three legged buck I was watching for a few years now. I found one side and a buddy found the other a few weeks after me. I gave him the side I found with the understanding that they go with whoever shoots the deer. I hope to get them back!:)

18-Mar-15

Here is the set.

18-Mar-15

T-pic from summer. He'll be 5.5 this season.

18-Mar-15
Nice sheds Dennis, 15 is doing pretty good, I've went a couple more times In the last week for a hour or two and nothing else in PA or Ohio.

Ben, don't just sell all your shed hunting gear yet, wait till you get back from Ohio ; ) good luck

Mike

18-Mar-15
Nothing yet..Still some 4 to 6 " snow on north sides in northern Tioga

19-Mar-15
Mike. I told my wife yesterday, if I don't find any sheds in 3 days of walking the properties in Ohio, with all the corn there that was up all winter, I QUIT shed hunting!! Her eyes got big and she said "oh, I hope you don't find any!" Lol

Wow, Dennis! That is a dandy! Bet you can't wait to see what that buck will look like this year. Good luck!!

19-Mar-15
Nice sheds guys. There is something cool about photos that show the sheds as they were found. I always liked that for some reason.

22-Mar-15

First day in Ohio. 2 more days to hunt.

22-Mar-15
I knew you'd find some Ben! I found a good match set last week in PA but can't post the pic for some reason. The snow is still knee deep in The NY woods.

22-Mar-15

We found some nice ones today. These are off a new property my cousin just got us permission on. Today was the first day we ever stepped foot on the property!

22-Mar-15
Nice ones Ben! Looks like the new property will be a good one!!

22-Mar-15
Dylan text me the picture again and I'll post it for you, I had to erase a bunch of texts to do an update the other day.

Mike

23-Mar-15
I went out for a stroll yesterday and found 2 (both left side) and jumped 2 bucks that were bedded together and both were still carrying one side. (ironically, both still had their left side antlers) The smaller of the two appeared to just have a "Y", but the larger was a really nice "4", with really long tines.

That's as late in the year as I can recall seeing them still carrying bone on their heads.

23-Mar-15

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
I got out a few weeks ago. Really didnt get to any yarding areas. I got stuff going on this weekend so maybe the next. We still have 15 to 24 inches of snow on ground. So most horns will most likely be under snow. I'm more concerned about winter kill at this time. Snow is hard as rock right now. All this week it looks like cold at night and a little above freezing in day. It was only 10 degrees last night 3/22/15. This is in Susquehanna Co. Ed

23-Mar-15

Treerat's embedded Photo
Treerat's embedded Photo
Dylan's find I think he found both sides close to eachother. He'll be a heck of a buck this upcoming season.

23-Mar-15
Nice Dylan!!

Not sure how good the new property will be Dennis. It is two small patches of woods maybe 20 acres total. The owner lets a couple other guys hunt there also. We found 4 ladder stands and a climber still attached to the bottom of the tree. All the stands bad mineral blocks out in front of them. Won't take much pressure to push a big buck off that property.

23-Mar-15
Thanks for posting that up Mike. Yeah they were like five feet apart.

That sounds like a lot of pressure for 20 acres, Ben. Try to get on the neighbors!! :)

Ed I hear ya on the snow. I hate complaining about winter but this is getting old haha

23-Mar-15
Yeah Dylan., landowner said there are only 2 other guys who hunt there and he said they don't hunt very much, will see I guess.

24-Mar-15
I still see snow across the hollow from the house.

24-Mar-15
That's true Ben. It can't hurt to at least have the option. Ya never know

25-Mar-15

Yes Dylan, with this guy being in the area, have to try it a time or two anyway!:) here is a pic of my daughter holding the big 4 pt shed. I measured it at 65 1/8

25-Mar-15
Wow... talk about mass! Very nice shed. Always nice to have options with new property. Maybe now one hunts late season!! Good luck!

25-Mar-15

This is a cool picture. There's 3 sheds in it. The 2 you can easily see and a smaller one in top left of picture. All fom different bucks.

25-Mar-15
Cool pic Dennis!

Nice sheds guys!

Ben- that is one HECK of a shed!(and a real cutie holding it! :) Hey, is that ROGER on TV in the background???!!! ;-)

25-Mar-15

25-Mar-15

25-Mar-15

Here's how Reed found the one from the first pic.

25-Mar-15

25-Mar-15

Found this little set together. I've only ever found sets together a few times before.

25-Mar-15
Hey Dennis- that second pic above looks familiar. Is that where you shot the buck this past season?

25-Mar-15
Rut, I didn't get a buck this season. I did take a buck near there 2 years ago and posted a short video of it. It also could look familiar from when I post plot pics in the summer or something... or maybe trail pics I have posted. I'll see if I can post the video.

25-Mar-15

Dennis Razza's Link
Rut- Is this what you're thinking?

25-Mar-15
Nice pics Dennis!

I like those pics how you found them. I wanted to do that too but I get to excited and run and pic them up....lol I'm not use to finding many sheds.

25-Mar-15

Ben, I know what you're are talking about... I have to stop myself sometimes!

Here's a pic of all the sheds we found this year in pa. It has been a very good year so far!

25-Mar-15
Wow Dennis well done, as for me Ben took my shed finding mojo with him to Ohio and I ain't found crap since! Oh well, all in the family!

Mike

25-Mar-15
Yeah Dennis- it's from the video I remember. But I thought that was from this season.

Dang you really cleaned up on the sheds this year- Nice!

25-Mar-15
Man you guys are killing me.... I haven't had a chance to go out yet! Hoping maybe this weekend, if you guys leave a couple! Damn.... killing me.

26-Mar-15
Lol mike! I told you I was sending that mojo back! It's a long trip up there, give it some time!:)

Dang Dennis, your cleaning up out there. Poor mice are gonna starve to death!:)

26-Mar-15
Ben,lol... Looks like your doing ok yourself! I may have missed it... what's the story on that big heavy 4 ? That's a Great find!

26-Mar-15
That big 4 came off the new property my cousin just got us permission on. The 5 pt shed he found from a different buck is just as big. Very small property only about 20 acres of woods total.

• Sitka Gear