JayD 17-Mar-15
Lone Eagle 17-Mar-15
Lone Eagle 17-Mar-15
Babysaph 17-Mar-15
WBowhunt 22-Mar-15
Babysaph 22-Mar-15
bubbastump 23-Mar-15
17-Mar-15
I was wondering what you guys used to chum deer in to get some trail camera pictures. I'm going to get into the trail camera game and wanted something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I would even consider making some. I don't want salt blocks or things to grow big horns. Just something to attract deer. Thanks.

17-Mar-15
Use corn decoys. I rip labels from cans of corn and place them in piles near my cameras. The deer pics I get look like they are po'd. Just be careful because the last time I checked my camera I was chased out by a gang of angry squirrels

17-Mar-15
Trophy rock works great ...we use them on mingo county lease and every deer in the area will come to them ...they become junkies..got some whopper bucks down there on them every year....we put them out now and cameras on them in august

17-Mar-15
Get on youtube and look up how to make a deer treat with peanutbutter. It's pretty easy just get a jar of peanut butter and unscrew lid and put a screw in it to attach to tree and then cut bottom off of it and bam - you have a great deer attractor.

17-Mar-15
Gower's carry the trophy rock products.

17-Mar-15
I have tried that jayd but they eat it real fast. George where do you buy the trophy racks.

17-Mar-15
Also check some of the synthetic scent for a licking branch - they will use it year round - I have had some success with it but not as much as others. You can google it also.

17-Mar-15

17-Mar-15
I'll second the trophy rocks. I have been using them for several years now with great results. They come as a 20# rock or a 30# bag of smaller granular size material. I keep them out year round. With a camera on them you will soon get a quick inventory of the deer in your area. Most feed stores carry them. The licking branch lure works well also. I use Smokey's, but I get way more pictures with the trophy rocks.

17-Mar-15
Thanks guys.,

22-Mar-15
I have great success with Record Rack mineral blocks. 30lb solid block for less than $15 at TSC. Last about a month.

22-Mar-15
Thanks WV bowhunt

23-Mar-15
pm sent doc...

• Sitka Gear